Rain

"You did this on purpose!" You accused Leo. You were in bunker 9 and it was scheduled to rain. Leo was supposed to tell you a few minutes before it started to rain because it was scheduled to rain all night and into tomorrow afternoon. "Sorry, I just wanted to spend more time with you." He said sitting on a chair. "Awe, you are so sweet. Ok, I'm not mad anymore." You shivered because the cold from outside was coming in. Leo came and sat next to you. "But we can spend the whole night cuddling." He said pulling in his warm embrace. You snuggled into his chest and yawned. "I don't know I just wanna slee-ahhhhh! Leo stop it!" You yelled when he started tickling you. "Not till you say you'll stay awake and cuddle with me." He said. "Fine! Just stop!" You caved. "See, this is fun." He said kissing the top of your head. "Yeah ok Leo." You said. "Let's watch a movie!" you suggested. You watched Bambi. Besides a little crying, I won't say from who, I won't tell you what you guys did because you might get a nosebleed. But you were really tired and you started to fall asleep and you felt Leo pick you up and lay you down next to him on his bed. You snuggled into his chest and fell asleep when his warm arms wrapped around you...

----Another time in the rain----
  You and Leo were slow dancing in the rain. "I love the rain." You said to Leo. "It's not rain, there Gods tears." You smile at his reference. "Why would God be crying?" You asked. "Because I have one of his angels." Leo said twirling you. And that moment was totally worth having to take care of Leo for next two weeks after he got the flu.

Do you like Popsicles?

What do you want to Ask Leo?