Revenge Part 2

The rest of the week, Leo found tons of nasty surprises left by you. Ants, paint in his shoes, and every other terrible thing you could imagine, but the thing that hurt him the most was that you were ignoring him. Every time he tried to talk to you, you'd walk away like you couldn't see him. He walked into his cabin and there was a note on his bed. I let you in and you played my feelings; that completely destroyed me. If I ever can, I don't know when I'll let you back in. I said I'd get even, but the pain you caused me was too great to inflict on another living soul. And I realized that I need to let this go, it is weighing me down and the burden is too big for my shoulders. I won't say that I regret you or that you were a mistake, because I needed you and love never dies, if love could die then it wouldn't be love it would be some other disposable thing that wasn't worth fighting for, and trust me, I fought for my love. Also, I lied, I don't get even if it would mean causing this much pain. But I learned from my mother, just because you aren't the one causing revenge, doesn't mean the person won't get what's coming to them. But I pray for you, that you will never have to suffer what I am now, I love you too much, but I know now that I can't act on this. "I'm a terrible person." Leo mumbled. "I caused her so much pain that she, a daughter of the revenge goddess, can't bring herself to get revenge."
I'm think of stopping cause you know, not ever story has a happy ending. So probably no part 3 but I don't know.