iPhone Crush

(Before you started dating Leo.)
"So who's your OTP y/n?" Piper asked since you were currently discussing all the camps it couples with her and Hazel. "My OTP? Well mine is definitely Frank and Hazel." You chirped. You and Piper looked at Hazel and even with her dark skin you could see a blush. "Oh, my OTP is you and Leo." You started to blush. You had a crush on him but would never admit it to anyone. "What!? That's crazy Piper." You said twirling your hair. "Ahh, but you are twirling your hair, which means you are nervous." She observed while you sighed.
"Let's play truth or dare." Annabeth suggested the next morning. "Oh yay! Ok Leo truth or dare?!" Percy yipped. "Dare." Leo said with his elvish grin. "I dare you to set a picture of the hottest girl in this room as the backdrop for the home screen on your iPhone." Leo's grin immediately vanished. He mumbled some very colorful words as he typed on his phone. Percy snatched it when Leo finished and a mix between a smile and a scowl appeared on his face. He showed Jason and he smirked. Soon the phone was passed around to everyone in the room except you. "What?!" You said as everyone looked at you and laughed while Leo avoided eye contact with you. Frank handed you the phone and you saw a photo from the Christmas when you showed Leo how to wrap presents so you had a red bow in your h/c hair. You blushed. You moved and sat down next to Leo and Jason and have Leo a hug. "You're sweet." You said. "Okay, y/n, I dare you to set a picture of your crush for your home AND lock screen." Annabeth said. You sighed. "Can other people be in the picture?" You asked. "Yeah, as long as your crush is there." She informed you. You handed the phone to her without having to change the background. The lock screen had a picture of you, the seven, and Nico. You all had crazy faces except for Nico who had a slight smirk(which was technically a crazy face for Nico) and your head was resting on Leo's shoulder. The home screen had a selfie with just you and Leo the day the Hermes cabin pranked you guys. You had neon pink hair instead of its natural h/c color and Leo's hair was neon orange instead of black. Annabeth reached to give you your phone back but Percy snatched it away. He laughed and showed Jason and Leo. You just blushed and snatched your phone back. "7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!! Leo and y/n, get in the closet right now." Piper said as she and Jason pushed you and Leo in the closet. You looked at Leo and even in the dark the blush was identifiable on his face. You decided to text Piper.
You: Let me out of this closet right now!
🎬Pipes🎬: No
You: YES! Right now!
🎬Pipes🎬: No, and if you don't slide your phone under the door right now I swear on the river Styx that I will not let you out.
⚡️Zeus⚡️: *Thunder rumbles*
You: Fine, then you won't let me out.
🎬Pipes🎬: Ok.
You huffed and turned your phone screen off. You looked up at Leo. Your eyes kept flickering from his eyes to his lips. Finally you couldn't take it anymore and pulled his shirt collar down toward you and gave him a soft passionate kiss. You phone fell out of your hand when you wrapped your arms around his neck after he wrapped his around your waist.
"Oh, look! Her phone slid out!" Percy yelled anxiously. He desperately want to get you out of that closet. He yanked the door open but you didn't even notice due to the fact that you and Leo were in the middle of a make out session. Percy grabbed your arm and dragged you to the door. Everyone looked at you. You put your pinkie finger and your thumb to your ear and mouthed 'call me' and everyone laughed.

What scenario would you like to request?

What do you want to Ask Leo