Masquerade Ball

All the outfits are on the last chapter. I own Jonas in this oneshot and you are a child of Apollo.
Piper was throwing one of her signature parties. This time it was a masquerade ball. She was wearing a knee length sleeveless blue dress with a design on top. She had a gold mask with three peacock feathers coming out the side. Piper wwas also wearing black fingerless fishnet gloves. You had a sleeveless purple dress that got frilly at the bottom. You had purple gloves and a beautiful matching mask. "Ok, all done!" She chirped. You both walked out to the field next to the big house for the ball.
"Annabeth I still can't believe how great you look in red." Hazel said. Annabeth smiled at her friend that was dressed in gold. "Still sad Leo didn't ask you?" Annabeth asked putting a hand on your shoulder. You just shrugged. You were having fun when your brother Jonas walked up in his green mask. "Sup dude, having fun with Lou-Ellen?" You asked wiggling your eyebrows. "Haha, very funny. Jealous because Leo didn't ask you?" He teased. "Hey guys!" You and Jonas heard your brother Will over the loud speaker. "Alright everyone having fun? Cause it's time to grab your partners because I know Piper totally told you guys about needing a date." Will winked at you as you stomped your way over to Piper. "You didn't tell me I needed a date!" You and another boy yelled at the same time. You and the other boy studied each other. He looks nice in that tux, his tie matches my gloves, and his mask is kinda like mine. "Well than you can just be each other's dates." Piper ushered you both off as the slow dance started. He put both his hands on your waist as you wrapped yours around his neck. "So why don't you have a date?" He asked. "Oh, well the guy I wanted to go with didn't ask me. I guess he doesn't like me." You sighed. "Who is it?" He questioned. "Promise not to tell?" You asked. "Promise." He assured. "Leo Valdez." He gasped but you didn't notice. "I'm y/n by the way." You told him. He just stared at you. "And you are?" You asked and he took of his mask, and it was... Leo! "I, uh." You ran off the field to the arts and crafts center. You sat at one of the tables and took off your mask. You out your head in your hands and just sat there. You felt someone tap your shoulder and you looked to see Leo looking down at you. He sat down next to you. "Well I must have-" you were interrupted when he kissed you. His hand got tangled in your hair pulling you closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck. His lips fit perfectly with yours. He pulled away and rested his forehead in yours. "So Piper totally set us up." He said smiling. "Yeah, but I'm glad she did."