Chinese Handcuffs

"I am the champion of everything!" You told Leo. He had spent all day trying to beat you at stuff. Air hockey, pac-man, you both even went to the batting cages. Now you were walking in the mall while Leo held a ice pack to his face. "But you seriously need to work on your hand-eye coordination." You said. He glared at you but you saw his eyes light up when he passed a novelty shop. "One more thing we have to try. But we have to do it with the seven." He dragged you in the shop and grabbed a bag of braided cardboard. "What the Hades are those?" You asked. "Chinese handcuffs! Let's go!" Leo dragged you out the store as fast as he dragged you in.
Leo sat with everyone as he told them about your day. You tried not to laugh when he recalled the batting cages.
"Yeah! That's 30 in a row! Beat that repair boy!" You yelled. Leo put his hand to his heart and pretended to be hurt. "Wow y/n. Just wow. Now watch me beat 30!" Leo stepped up to the plate and the machine started. 1,5,10. Leo was about to hit fifteen. "Yeah half way-" the ball bounced of the baseball bat and hit Leo in the face. You ran over and checked to see if he was ok. When you realized he was just dazed you burst with laughter.
"So I got these." Leo pulled out the cardboard and Frank glared at him. "Oh, these are those finger trap things right?" You asked and Percy nodded. "For the record, they aren't Chinese." Frank added. Leo grabbed your hands and stuck your index fingers in either side of the cylinder. You pulled but they didn't come out. You stopped struggling. You relaxed your fingers, pushed them in and slowly pulled them out. Everyone except Leo looked at you shocked with their hands still in the traps. "Boom! I am still the champion of everything Leo!" He wasn't shocked but he couldn't get his hands out as quickly as you. You stood up and dropped the finger trap like a microphone. Then you walked out like a boss(every time I try to make a cool exit I walk into a wall😜😳😊). After everyone left you were alone in the Poseidon cabin. You heard a knock at the door. "Hi- oh, hey Frank. What's up?" He walked in and put one of the finger traps on the bed. "You have to help me." He explained to you about the traps and being an iguana.
"So you push in, relax your fingers, relax your fingers! Ok now pull out." You showed Frank the secret trick. He pulled his fingers out. "Awesome!" He pulled you into a huge hug. You heard the door open and Frank let go. You saw Leo at the door and he looked miffed. He stomped off and you turned to Frank and asked a silent question. Do you mind? "Yeah, tell him. It's fine. Go." He said and you ran off. "Leo! Wait!" You called after Leo but he didn't stop. You ran faster and tackled him. "Leo it's not what it looked like." You said sitting on his back. "Really? Cause it looked like you and Frank were having a romantic little date over there." Leo muttered angrily. "See! That is far from what happened." You told him. "Oh yeah, what happened then!?" Leo asked doubtfully. "Well, Frank still hadn't figured out the finger traps so he asked me to help. Once he figured it out he gave me a hug and then you walked in." You said rolling off him. "Now that you know what happened you can continue to be mad." You started to walk away and Leo grabbed your arm. "I'm sorry, I should trust you." You pulled him into a soft passionate kiss. "Remember for next time?" Leo tilted your chin back up, guiding your lips back to his. "Of course."