Type?

111 parts, I think that's good luck.
Everyday Leo would follow you and flirt with you. You didn't shoot him down but you never admitted your feelings in fear that he was just playing with you. Today you hadn't seen him once. At training you were sparring with Percy. You were good but he was better. "Gotcha." He said after he knocked your sword out of your hand. "Let's take a break." Percy suggested. "Hey. Have you seen. Leo yet. Today?" You asked between breaths. You didn't notice but Percy started to smile. "No, you'll probably see him later though." He said. "Alright, but guess what I just remembered?" You gave you look signaling for you to continue. "You're no fun. But, Chiron installed the moving archery targets today." You told him with a smiled as he groaned. "I suck at archery. Why do the targets have to move?" He whined. "Because it's a challenge." You said simply.
"The trick is, you have to shoot where the targets are going to be, not where they are." You explains to Percy as you hit another bullseye. You walked over to him and helped him position himself so he could hit a target if it wasn't moving. "Now, let go about 3/4 of a second before the target would be where you're aiming." You said. He was able to hit the target but not the middle. "See? I'll teach you archery while you teach me swordsmanship." You said and he nodded.
After the campfire you were heading to your cabin, worrying about Leo. You saw Jason outside your cabin door. "Hi Jason. By any chance, have you seen Leo today?" You asked and he smiled. "Turn around." You looked behind you and you couldn't believe what you saw. Leo was walking towards you with his hair slicked back, looking like some 1950s bad boy. "L-Leo?" You managed to choke out. "The one and only, baby doll." Your eyes widened. "What's all this?" You asked gesturing to his appearance. "Well sweetheart, Jason and Percy told me that bad boys were your type so I figured, why not?" You rolled your eyes and turned to Jason. "What's the matter with you guys?" You said and he sniggered as Percy walked over in tears. "Firstly, Leo I don't want anyone, especially you, to have to change who you are just for me. And I don't have a type. If I like you, I like you. But, if I did have a type, it would definitely be funny repair boys." You said looking down shyly. He tilted up your head up so you would look him in the eyes. "Well I am going to kill Jason and Percy. But first," he leaned toward you but you put your hand in the way. "Leo, did you use motor oil to grease your hair?" You asked and he blushed. "Maybe." He admitted sheepishly. "I'll let you kiss me after you wash your hair, ok?" Jason and Percy laughed and Leo gave your a pleading look. "Go get 'em, Flame Brain." You shook your head as you watched as a flaming Leo chased Jason and Percy. You walked to the Athena cabin because you knew Annabeth and Piper were having a sleepover. You poked your head in the door and Piper and Annabeth came over to you. "If you get your boyfriends back scorched, I'm not responsible for Leo's actions."