Games Part 2

I decided to make a part 2. About 20 parts later...

Previously:
"McDonalds."
"Nico." He laughed harder this time.
"Love."
"Leo." You slapped a hand over your mouth. "You were supposed to say Percabe- did you just say Leo?" He said with an indescribable grin on his face. "No." You squeaked as the grin on his face got so big that his mouth was going to fall off.
"Piper! I have one of those OPT things you were talking about!" Percy yelled as you finally tackled him. "Do you mean OTP?" She asked. "Yup. It's Y/N and Leo." He told her, Piper shrugged, and you blushed. "That's almost everyone's OTP. Why now?" She asked and you slapped your hand over Percy's mouth. "No reason! You know Percy." You said quickly. "Ow!" You yanked your hand back as Percy bit you. "We were playing that word game-word association." You interrupted. "Stop stalling! But I said love and she said Leo." Percy said and Piper squealed. "Your Aphrodite is showing." You said. "Shut up! But that's priceless." She told you. "Let's tell Leo!" Your face paled as Percy threw you over his shoulder. "No, no, no, no, no, no! Stop!" You pounded on his back as he and Piper ran to cabin 9. Percy knocked on the door and you heard it open. "Hey guys. And Y/N." You heard Leo's voice and started to yell and protest. "Y/N loves you." You froze. "Percy, put me down right now." You said, your voice deadly serious. He put you down and you walked away with tears in your eyes, not looking back. You heard Leo calling after you you started to run. Leo caught up with you and threw you over his shoulder. "Put me down!" You struggled but Leo didn't say anything. Finally he put you down and you were in Bunker 9. "You love me? Like a best friend right?" He asked. "No you idiot! Like more than a best friend love you!" You yelled. "What?" He asked softly. "Get it through your head! I love you! Ok?! I told you!" You turned away from him. Leo muttered something and blushed. "You're going to have to speak up Leo." He looked at you and blushed some more. "I l-love you too." You smiled and he looked around the room. "So what do we do now?"
"Well I have to go smack Percy and Piper."