Dogs

I'm weird, I decided to put this in a dogs P.O.V. At least half of it. Your dog is going to be named Minty because I just watched a commercial for mints and he is a German Shepard.
Minty's P.O.V.
I was curled up next to Y/N when I heard a knock at the door. I barked and she scratched my head. When the door opened I could smell Jonathan, and a small wave of joy rolled off of my girl. Not nearly as much as when Leo comes over, I don't like Jonathan but my girl does. She walked outside and I tried to follow her. "No, you stay here Minty." She said gently. Jonathan snickered and I growled at him. Y/N put a soothing hand on my head and I could feel all the affection she felt towards me. She walked outside and I sat in front of the door. I heard them talk but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Suddenly Y/N ran back into the house crying. She was on her knees and I started nuzzling her. She hugged me and I licked her ear earning a giggle. She let go and walked over to the phone pressing a series of buttons. "H-hey Leo," my head shot up, "could you come over?" A muffled noise came from the phone and she put it back down. She sat on the couch and I sat next to her. She stroked my fur and calmed down a bit but was still sad. There was a knock on the door and I followed her. Even before the door opened I could smell Leo.

Leo came in the house and cuddled Y/N on the couch and I could tell she felt a lot better.