Too Nice

"Yeah Leo, you're too nice. But that's what everyone loves about you." Jason agree with Piper's statement about being too nice. "No, I'm not." Leo protested. They were walking through the mall. "I want to go to the food court but I want a smoothie first, can we meet you there Leo?" Piper asked. "Sure." Piper and Jason walked off in the opposite direction of the food court.
Leo was on his way when he passed a bench and heard sobs. He turned around and saw a girl with h/c hair and s/t skin. "Oh look who it is boys." Said some random boy to his cronies. "It's Miss Hallucinations. And where's your father again, shouldn't he be shopping with you? Oops, I forgot that you never knew your father." Leo can't tell you what he would have done if it was someone else but he felt strangely compelled to you. He walked up to the boy. "Hey dude, what's your name?" Leo asked. "Derek, but you seem cool." Derek answered. "Oh I'm very cool but, leave her alone." And with that Leo slapped Derek right across the face. He sat next to you and pulled you into a hug. When he pulled away you looked up at him. And even though your e/c eyes were puffy from crying he thought they were the most beautiful thing in the world. "What's wrong?" Leo asked you. Your eyes started to tear up again. "Y-you pr-probably wouldn't believe m-me." You said sadly. "I doubt that." Leo answered. You really didn't want to tell this random stranger about your but you trusted him. "Well my whole family just disowned me because I always see things that nobody else does. But I know they're real because they're too scary to be fake." You told him holding your knees to your chest. Leo smiled. "I totally believe you." You dropped your knees. "Really?" You asked. "Yup, cause I know why." You turned your whole body toward him. "So, do you know all of the Greek gods and myths?" He asked and you nodded. "They are all real and your father is a Greek god which makes you a demigod." You tilted your head to the side. "Well I still don't know what to do." You said sadly. "Oh, you're coming to camp half blood with me and my friends, I'm Leo Valdez by the way." You smiled. "Y/f/n." You were about to say something when a dog with a service dog vest pulled right out this mans grip and jumped on you. You quickly guided the dog back to the man. "I am so sorry sir. I think I made some gesture that made your dog think I was calling them." You said handing him the leash. "Oh don't worry, she's not a service dog. I'm training her but I don't think her destiny is to be a service dog. She's smart and has all the qualifications but I just think she doesn't want to be a service dog. I'm just going to take her in as the family pet." He told you. "That's great." You wrapped up your conversation. Piper and Jason walked up to Leo while you two were talking and laughing. Piper grabbed Leo by the dragging him away from you. You looked down at your shoes finding them very interesting. Jason sat next to you. "Hi." You said sheepishly. "I'm Jason." He said putting out his hand for you to shake and you took it. "So you like Leo?" Jason asked and you blushed. "W-what?" You said getting flustered. "I only met him like 15 minutes ago." You added. "But not only are you not denying it but you are still blushing." Jason retorted. "Maybe I don't know, like I said I met him about 15 minutes ago. I think I definitely have feelings for him, he got rid of that bully for me." You explained. "What bully?" Jason asked. You explained to him about seeing monsters, your parents, Derek, and Leo telling you about being a demigod. He just nodded and listened. "So, you and that girl are dating right?" You questioned. "Yeah, how did you know?" He asked astonished. "Well, I can see into people's thought and emotions sometimes. But you guys were holding hands when you came over here so I kinda figured." You told him. "Really? What am I thinking now?" He asked and you looked into his eyes. "You are wondering what Piper and Leo are doing and frankly I am too." Jason chuckled and nodded. "What's so funny?" He just laughed harder. Before he could answer Leo and Piper came back. "What's so funny?" Piper asked. You crossed your arms. "If only I knew."
     Piper and Jason walked up to Leo while you two were talking and laughing. Piper grabbed Leo by the dragging him away from you. "Leo, who's that?" Piper asked once her and Leo were out of ear shot. "That y/n, why?" Leo answered. "What do you mean why? We were going to meet you at the food court and we find you talking to some girl."
"Oh. Well she's a demigod."

Vote: Should I make a Part 2?

What do you want to Ask Leo?