Terrible Things

It's not what you think I swear. Now read and, and, schist! I don't know how to finish that sentence. I own Jared in the oneshot. By the way, if I have ever or if I do use language that makes you uncomfortable just message me or something like that because I'd hate to upset my awesome readers.
You sat in the woods by a tree. It was all his fault. You hated Jared because he broke you necklace. It may not sound like much but it was the necklace you grandmother gave to you before she died. It was the only thing that really made you feel like you were just a freak with some awesome powers. It was to much being a daughter of Poseidon sometimes. You hugged your knees to your chest and started to cry, unaware of the presence next to you. But Jared always flirted with you. Even though it annoyed you, you couldn't say anything because every time you did he would bring up how you let Leo flirt with you. But he went too far today; you were in the Aphrodite cabin because you needed a hairbrush when he came up to you. "What, you miss me babe?" You cringed at the voice. "No, I need a hairbrush." You snapped you tried to walk away but he grabbed your necklace. He pulled back and snapped the chain. You picked up the pieces and ran out crying, forgetting about the brush.
Leo's P.O.V. (I know right?!)
Leo was on his way to bunker 9 when he saw a figure sitting in the grass, and they were crying? He approached them and saw your s/t skin. Not knowing who it was he moved closer he saw silky h/c hair. "Y/n?"
Your P.O.V.
"Y/n?" You looked up and saw him. Leo Valdez. 'Schist!' You cursed in your head as you tried to quickly wipe the tears away. Emphasis on tried. "Y-yeah?" You replied putting your knees down. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing. N-nothing a-at all. I'm p-perfectly f-fine." You babbled. "You know your a terrible liar." Leo said sitting next to you. He wiped away some of the tears with his thumb. He was trying to keep his cool because you never cried. You were always cheerful, comforting those that were sad. You were the strong girl that never needed anyone but chose to stay with them. "Why don't you come to bunker 9 with me, I have hot chocolate." You nodded and followed him through the woods. You were wrapped in a blanket sipping a mug of hot chocolate. "So you want to tell me why you were crying?" Leo asked sitting next to you. "Can I sing a song first? I know it's weird but singing makes me feel better." He nodded and you started to sing your favorite song softly
"By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly, was all I could think
That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams
The most beautiful woman, that I'd ever seen"
You started quietly and Leo was memorized by your melodious voice. He gestured for you to sing louder
"She said, "Boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe,
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."
You started to sing louder and Leo started to smile listening to your voice as you sang.
"Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things."
You started to laugh at his huge smile on his face and you poked him as you continued to sing.
"Now, most of the time we'd have too much to drink
And we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything
Too young to notice, and too dumb to care
Love was a story that couldn't compare."
This was your favorite part of the song and you really started think.
"I said, 'Girl, can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I made you a present with paper and string.
Open with care now, I'm asking you, please.
You know that I love you, will you marry me?"
You tried not to laughed as Leo's ears caught on fire.
"Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things
You'll learn, one day, I'll hope and I'll pray,
That God shows you differently."
Leo quickly started to pat out the fire.
"She said, 'Boy can I tell you a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.
Please, don't be sad now, I really believe,
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me."
Seeing that he made you laugh, he set his nose on fire.
"Slow, so slow I fell to the ground on my knees.

So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose
If you're given the choice, then I beg you to choose
To walk away, walk away, don't let her get you.
I can't bear to see the same happen to you.

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things"
You finished the song and started to laugh at Leo's antics. "That's your favorite song?" Leo asked. "Yeah, I feel like sad songs are the best because sometimes just admitting that your sad make you feel better." You told him and he nodded. "Now why were you crying?" He asked, changing the subject. "Way to ruin the moment repair boy." You joked but explained to him about Jared and how he always flirts with you and how he broke your necklace. You left out the part about him flirting with you too. "Well I can fix the necklace if you want." Your head shot towards him. "Really?" He nodded. You handed him the pieces and he got to work. "Hey, how come you don't just tell Jared to stop flirting with you?" Leo asked and you sighed. "I try. But every time I try he brings up how I let you flirt with me." You admitted and Leo turned to you. "You don't like it when I flirt with you?" He asked. Leo looked hurt and you wanted nothing more to hug him and tell him it was ok. "No! I mean no, I kinda like it when you flirt with me. It's just that when you do it I don't feel like you're just trying to get in my pants." You assured him while blushing. "But you sound like it sometimes." You joked and he smiled. "Why hasn't Percy beat him up yet?" Leo asked as he finished the necklace. "Well, Percy sorta doesn't know how much Jared bothers me." Leo sat next to you and put the necklace around your neck. You blushed at the sudden shrink of the distance between the two of you. "Aw, did I make little old y/n blush?" He joked poking your shoulder. "No!" You lied trying to cover your deepening blush. "You know, I think I found your weakness." He said as you moved over. "I don't have any weaknesses Valdez." You said as he moved closer to you. "No, I think you do." He said picking you up and putting you on his lap. "Y-yeah? Well w-what is it th-then?" You asked blushing as he lied you down and lean over you. "I think it's me." He was so close that his lips brushed yours with every word. "Just shut up and kiss me!" You grabbed the collar of his shirt and used your hand to guide his lips to yours. The next morning Jason found you and Leo cuddling in bunker 9.
This is like my longest oneshot ever! It has 1323 words counting this message!