Godly (P. 2)

You walked into camp half-blood as a demigod and you ran to the apollo cabin. "Hey y/n! Long time no see!" Will said giving you a hug. "Guess what!" You chirped rocking on your heels. "Um, what?" He asked. "I'm a demigod now! You yelled and his eyes widened. "What? How? He questioned surprised. You blushed. "Um, it was Aphrodite and there was this son of Hephaestus..." You said.
Annabeth's P.O.V.
Y/n, it sounded familiar. As soon as we got back to camp I looked it up on Dadelus' laptop. She's a god? I have to tell Leo. When Annabeth told Leo she saw tears threaten to spill from his eyes. "Ok, well I'm gonna go."
Your P.O.V.
"So you want to see him?" You nodded. "Alright. Will could you get him?" Will nodded and ran out of the big house. "Leo! Chiron needs you." Will said running into bunker 9. "Am I in trouble?" He asked. "Nope, it's a surprise."
"Leo, someone is here to meet you." Chiron said. "Who?" He asked. "Come on out!" Chiron yelled toward the back room. Leo's eyes widened when you walked out. "Hi Leo, I told you I would see you soon." You said sheepishly. Leo ran over and pulled you into a hug. "What are you doing here?" Leo mumbled into your hair. "Well, I'm kinda demigod now." You said and he looked into your eyes. "Why?" Was all he managed to say. "Because I wanted to be with you."