Those Damn Stolls

||You aren't dating Leo||
They broke it. The Stolls broke the barrier. Not the one that keeps out monsters, nope the one that keeps out weather. And they just had to do it during a blizzard. Not even during the day. So it was currently 8:00 pm and you were in your cabin shivering under the covers. Why did it have to be so cold!? Percy was probably at the Athena cabin with Annabeth. You heard a knock at the door. You assumed it was Percy again. "PERCY JACKSON, IF YOU THROW ANOTHER SNOWBALL AT ME I WILL SMITE YOU!" You yelled and the door opened reveling Leo's face. "Oh, Leo come in! You'll catch something out there!" You said and he came in and closed the door. "No, fire remember?" Leo said, setting his hands ablaze. You had forgotten but now had an idea. "Leo, come here." You said patting the bed next to you and holding up the blankets while making space for him. Leo blushed bright pink and reluctantly made his way toward you. He crawled into the bed next to you. You snuggled into his chest and felt an instant warmth overcome your body. You smiled and snuggled in more. Leo had comforted Piper and got a sisterly hug from Hazel but this was different. He slowly wrapped his arms around you. He smiled when you started snoring into his chest. He looked at your sleeping features. Your mouth open slightly, h/c hair spread all over your face. He brushed the hair out your face and you smiled snuggling into his chest more. You woke up to find that there was no longer snow falling from the sky. You poked Leo and woke him up. "Thanks for keeping my warm." You said sitting up. "Well I consider this my job." Leo said smirking. You blushed. "SEE!" He squealed like a little kid and pinched your cheeks.