Truth or Dare

You were all playing truth or dare and it was Annabeth's turn. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" You sucked in a breath. "Dare?" You said nervously. "I dare you to kiss Leo." You looked up wide eyed. You stood up but Leo spoke up. "I'm not kissing you." You just nodded and sat down, ignoring Hazel and Frank's concerned looks, Percy and Jason's confused looks, and Piper and Jason's unreadable glances. You tried to keep your cool. You managed about 30 seconds. You ran out of Percy's cabin feeling so hurt that you couldn't speak as hot tears ran down your (S/T) cheeks. Seeing as you ran into the Zeus cabin, Piper and Jason soon came in after you. They found you in the corner bawling your eyes out. Jason sat in front of you as Piper pulled you into a hug. "Are you alright?" You stood up. "Yeah I'm peachy, no Jason I'm not alright! Have you ever been so hurt that your whole body is crying. That you can't say a word, you can't make a move, your mind is set on pain. You can only feel the burning tears on your cheeks. I thought he liked me back. What's so wrong with me!" You slid back down the wall crying. Piper pulled you into another hug. There was a knock at the door as you started to hiccup from all the tears. "Oh, um, hey? Jason said making Piper look up. You could practically hear her frown. "Good luck." She whispered and left. You looked up and saw Leo looking down at you. You put your head in your hands and Leo put a hand your shoulder. You pushed him off. "What do you want?" You asked harshly. "I came to say sorry." He said. "Sorry for what? For breaking my heart? Leading me on? Or just not wanting to kiss me? Because those are all very different." You snapped. "No, I'm sorry for not admitting this earlier and then pretending I didn't feel the way I did." He said sitting next to you. "Admitting what?" You asked looking at him. "Admitting that I really, really like you." You looked at him. "You do?" He nodded. "You should've said something, I've been wondering if a guy like you would like me for a while now." Leo laughed. "Me too, actually."