Godly

*There might already a goddess for this. If so, pretend there isn't.*
You are Y/n, the goddess of eras and time periods. Every time there is a new era of music, clothes, fashion, anything it's whatever you are into. When someone try's something new that you like, it starts a new era. You were a maiden, not sworn to maidenhood though. Not only have you never met anyone that you would want to have kids with, but you felt that if you had kids then you wouldn't be the mortal you wanted to be.
You hated being a god. Watching your mortal friends grow old and die. Y/n means torch of light (it might not just pretend) which is expected because you are a goddess daughter of Apollo. You love to visit your half blood brothers and sisters at Camp Half-blood but Zeus locked away Olympus during the war and ever since the war ended you were afraid; you didn't want to see who died, who had changed from the war. You begged and pleaded with Zeus but he had no real cause to make you a mortal. You were walking down the street when someone tapped your shoulder. "I'm Leo Valdez and I was just strangely compelled to you so I wanted to know who you are." He had black hair, brown eyes, elvish ears, and you could easily tell he was a son of Hephaestus. If love at first sight existed, that was what it was when you saw him. "I'm Y/n." You said and he smiled. Annabeth was standing behind Leo and your name sounded familiar. "Leo, I have... something to do. Wrap it up please." Annabeth asked. "I actually have to go too, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other soon." And you ran off.
"Zeus!" You ran into the meeting room on Mt. Olympus. He was in the middle of a meeting but was more than happy to have an interruption. "Ahh, my favorite granddaughter." He steered you out of the room. "Yes?" He asked. "I have a cause to be mortal, but when I tell you Hephaestus and Aphrodite have to be there." You told him. "Fine give me 10 minutes."
You were sitting with the Hephaestus and Zeus. When Aphrodite walked in you gave her a hug. "Thank you." You said. "Oh, you mean the boy? Yes I felt that he has had to many romance involved hardships and needs a break." You both sat down. You pulled up the Olympus-view screen. You typed and showed the picture to Hephaestus who raised an eyebrow. "You say I need a cause to be mortal, it's right here. But demigod since Apollo is my father." You showed Zeus the photo. "This is that Leo Valdez boy, what does this have to do with you being mortal?" You pointed at Aphrodite. "Zeus, my fellow god, she is hopelessly in love." Zeus just looked at the photo. "Fine, but this is Hephaestus' son. How do you feel?" He looked up from the celestial bronze in his hands. "As long as she treats him right, if she doesn't I'll blast her to Tartarus." You looked at Zeus hopefully ignoring the Tartarus comment. "Sure." He snapped his fingers and you found yourself on half-blood hill.

I don't fell like finishing this right now so I'll make a part 2