TV

I really like the show How I Met Your Mother so these oneshots will be based off of some episodes.

"You should break up with Dan." Leo started spitting out random reasons why you shouldn't date your current boyfriend. "And what happens when he see you without makeup?" You raised an eyebrow. "I'm not wearing makeup now." He stopped moving around the living room of his apartment. "Wow, you're beautiful." You blushed. "Thanks."
🔅🔅🔅
"See, now you want to break up with him." Leo said poking your shoulder. "Yeah, yeah." You waved him off. "If you don't break up with him I'll tell Nico what you told me." Your eyes widened. "This is why I can't tell you anything." He smirked. "Fine." You walked into the ice cream shop. "Hey Dan." He waved towards you. "So I've been thinking and I've decided- (Y/N) wants to break up with you." Both your heads snapped towards Leo. "What?" Dan asked. "(Y/N) wants to break up with you because her and I are in love." Your eyes widened. "What are you talking about, is this true?" Dan turned to you as you eyes widened some more. "You heard him." He turned back to Leo. "I don't believe you." Leo glanced at you, then Dan. "It doesn't matter whether or not you believe me, but she was, is my first love. Any girlfriend and friend I've ever had I've compared to her. And I'll alway be there to help her up if she falls, after I finish laughing." Dan looked at you then Leo. "Fine." He walked out as Leo grabbed your hand and dragged you on to the side walk. "You were pretty convincing back there." You said. "Yeah, if he still didn't believe me I would have had to kiss you." You smiled and looked up at him. "Did you mean what you said?" You asked staring into his chocolate eyes with your (E/C) ones. "Yeah of course. As soon as I finished laughing I will help you up."