Free Hugs

(This is NOT my idea. I really liked @latersatyr's idea in their Nicoxreader story so go check it out!
And you aren't dating Leo yet.)

       Since Chiron had no camp activities today you decided to wear your outfit that Piper bought at the mall (pick from the ones up top, I like the one in the middle). You sat down for breakfast at the Poseidon table unaware of Percy's anger. Percy was mad because every single guy at camp was staring at you. But he also noticed that Leo was staring at you and he knows that Leo doesn't do that. "Hey Percy, what's wrong?" You asked, noticing his mood. "Nothing, nothing at all!" He snapped. You scooted to the side of the table that was touching the Zeus table. "Hey Jason what's wrong with Percy?" You questioned. "Well every single boy in camp is looking at you." You looked around and noticed it for the first time while a small pink blush made its way to your face. "Why?" You squeaked. "Because instead your normal camp shirt and sweat pants, you put effort into your look." He said and turned to you. "You look nice too." He added. Jason and Frank were the only boys at camp that could talk about your looks without making you upset or flustered; Frank never really said anything about your looks though. Nico just made you laugh. He would make some snarky remark that made you laugh and made him confused as to why you were laughing.
      The next day you wore your camp shirt with your "free hugs" hoodie without realizing, grey leggings, and a pair of boots. Since it was another free day Leo had invited you, the seven, and Nico to bunker 9. You were on your way and Travis Stoll gave you a hug. "Um, hi Travis? What's up?" You asked confused. "Nothing y/n." He said and walked away. You knocked on the door to bunker 9 and Hazel opened it. You walked in and Percy literally tackled you in a hug. While you were being squeezed by Percy you looked at Annabeth who looked very surprised and confused. "Hey Perce. You think you could maybe get off me?" You asked and he climbed off. Then Frank walked over and gave you his signature bear hug, lifting into the air. "You're really light y/n." Frank stated. "No, you're just ripped." You informed him and everyone started laughing. Jason came over and picked you up in a hug too. "Nope. You are just light y/n." Jason concluded and put you down. "Ohhhh." Nico said and everyone turned to him. "What I just saw her hoodie." Nico said. All the girls looked at your hoodie and a look of realization came upon their faces. You looked around the room and saw Leo. "What? No hug Leo?" Leo ran over and tackled you to the couch. He placed you in between his legs and a blush creeped on to your face. Then he started tickling you. "Leo s-stop!" You wheezed and he just smiled as you laughed. You tried to wriggle out of his grip but failed. "Nope, not until you agree to go on a date with me." He warned. "Um, sure." Finally he climbed off of you. You were breathing heavy and just looked at everyone. Suddenly, everyone pulled into a bone-crushing hug.

What is your favorite candy?

What do you want to Ask Leo?