Proposing

Before you read this please re read Fun Parties because I had to add a few parts to make this one shot.
You had turned 20 this year which meant Leo was already 21. He had asked you on a date for your five year anniversary and made a big deal out of it so you were going to ask Piper to help you get ready but she was already at the door.

"Really Piper? Heels?" You complained adjusting your cherry dress. "Yup." She said swatting your hand away from your make-up covered face. "Now l finished your hair so go get to the beach." You told you. "How did you know that we're meeting at the beach?" you asked. "Oh um, where do you think Leo gets all his amazing date ideas?" She said nervously.
You walked up to the beach and saw Leo standing there. "Okay follow me." You followed Leo into the woods. He covered your eyes and led you through the forest. He uncovered your eyes and you saw the most beautiful picnic ever. You sat next to Leo as he pulled out your favorite kind of sandwiches and two chocolate milkshakes. "I got your favorite." He said waving the milkshakes around. "Um, Leo, milkshakes are your favorite." You reminded him and he gained a pink blush. "All good, don't worry." You assured him sipping the milkshake. You and Leo talked and then he stopped you. "Hey, um y/n. We've been dating for about 5 years now which feels like forever cause of my ADHD but, will you marry me?" He asked, getting down on one knee and showing you a beautiful ring (in the media, read the note at the bottom because it talks about the ring). Tears stung your eyes. "Of course you big dope." You said letting him slip the ring on your finger. You examined the ring, it had two silver bands with a line of smaller gems in between. In the middle, there were two hearts, one emerald and one amethyst. "Yay!" You heard a rustling in the bushes. You parted the leaves and saw Lacey sitting there. "Hi." She said waving. Suddenly Piper jumped down from a tree. "I knew it! I told you Jason! He said you were to smart to marry Leo. HA!" She babbled. Jason floated down from Hera knows where. "Not now Piper. But I did think you were smarter." He smiled. "Hey!" Leo yelled. Frank, Hazel, Nico, Annabeth, and Will emerged from the bushes. "What are you doing here Will?" You asked. "Oh, I'm here because they were worried that Leo would get so happy that he'd burst into flames." Will informed you, holding a bucket full of water. "Where's Percy?" You questioned wondering why they just didn't ask Percy to be in charge of the water. "Oh um, we decided not to tell him till later." Annabeth told you. "Oh, that was smart, hi Neeks." You said turning to Nico. He walked over to you and hugged you. You hugged back knowing that this was probably the only hug you would ever get from him. "Congratulations." He whispered pulling away and you ruffled his hair. "Nico, you are going to ask him out tomorrow okay?" You asked/told him. He gave you a small glare for bringing up his crush but nodded. "Now give me a smile." He gave you a fake smile and you punched him softly. "Can I have some attention, she said yes?!" Everyone laughed at Leo.
So, we are going to pretend that your birthstone is amethyst. Now I'm not positive but I read that Leo's birthday is May 20th which would make his birthstone emerald. So Leo got a ring with both of you guys birthstones on it.

Do you like chocolate milkshakes?

What do want to Ask Leo?