Burned

You and Leo were arguing because Timothy from the Hermes cabin kissed you. "Leo I didn't kiss him! He kissed me! And Drew kissed you and I forgave you!" You protested. "That wasn't my fault! And how do I know you that you didn't like it? How do I know you aren't lying?" Leo asked and were extremely hurt. "I know it wasn't your fault and this isn't either wait, why would I ever lie to you?" You asked. "How am I supposed to know what stupid girls like you do!" He said shoving you. Where he shoved you it left a burn mark shaped like Leo's hand. "You think I'm stupid and you don't trust me?" And with that you ran out of bunker 9 crying.
The mark was still on your arm but you were able to hide it from everyone. One day Percy was trying to shake you awake. He saw you smile. He unknowingly his the burn on your arm and you winced. He knew that it didn't hurt when he punched you so he grabbed your arm and yanked up your sleeve. He saw the mark on your arm and he kept looking from you to your arm. "Percy- DID LEO DO THIS?!" He yelled, probably waking up the neighboring cabins. "Yeah but don't- I'M GOING TO KILL HIM RIGHT AFTER I TAKE YOU TO THE INFIRMARY!" He dragged you by your good arm out of the cabin and to the infirmary. "Will!" Percy yelled and Will ran up. Percy pointed to your arm. "Um, I'm not gonna ask." Will said putting medicine on your arm and wrapping it in gauze. Percy dragged you to the Zeus cabin and told Jason about Leo and your arm, then repeating the process with Frank and Nico. Frank looked at you in disbelief and then ran out the cabin with Percy, Nico, and Jason trailing behind him, dragging you behind. Frank pounded on the door of bunker 9. Leo opened the door then Frank punched him in the nose before Percy or Jason or even Nico could do anything. "HOW DARE YOU AFTER I HAD TO COMFORT HER WHEN YOU KISSED DREW AND NOW YOU PULL A STUNT LIKE THIS?! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER LEO!" You, Jason and Percy stepped back as Frank yelled at Leo. Frank was about to punch Leo again but you stepped in the way. "Stop!" You said and braced for the impact as Frank faltered. "What are you doing?" He asked put his fist down. "Remember how you told me that everyone makes mistakes and has a reason even if its a bad one?" You asked and Frank nodded. "Well, shouldn't we give him a second chance? I mean Percy has given me more scars than he'd probably like to admit while we were training." Percy just looked at his feet. "But he doesn't deserve it." Frank said sternly. "But what about what I want Zhang? You're doing this because of me right?" You said standing your ground. Frank was about to say something but you interrupted him. "I don't care whether or not he deserves it. He couldn't do anything that would make me stop loving him, ok?" You said. "Fine." Frank said walking off. "And Leo," Frank said stopping and looking over his shoulder. "Three strikes and. You. Are. Out." He said and walked off. You looked at Percy and Jason, as if to dare them to challenge you. They just left with Nico following, looking very scary. "Leo, are you okay, I'm so sorry he did that." You said making sure he was okay as Leo pulled you into a hug. "Why me?" He asked and you sat in front of him. You placed the palms of your hands together and guided them in a circle. "It all started the first time I touched your hand and then this started happening," you said putting your hand on your heart which was about to burst. "And then I couldn't even talk to you without blushing. That doesn't happen with anyone else. Not Will, Jason, Frank, Connor, Travis, or eve- I get it." Leo said smiling as he interrupted your long list of boys...

Who is your favorite singer/celebrity?

What do you want to Ask Leo?