Mortal School Part 5

You've been at camp for about a week.
You were walking through the woods the way Leo showed you to Bunker 9. You saw Leo by the entrance and there was a cyclops behind him. The cyclops was small, about Tyson's size, but Tyson wouldn't try to kill Leo. The cyclops was approaching Leo with a dagger. He was moving fast but it seemed like time slowed down (thanks a lot, Kronos). You ran toward Leo but you wished you could go faster. Suddenly it seemed as if you were broken into a million molecules. You felt like you were the wind and as soon as it started it stopped, and you tackled Leo out the way. The cyclops ran into the door and stumbled back dazed. You took the opportunity, grabbed your sword and stabbed the cyclops in the eye. He disintegrated and you turned your attention to Leo. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" You asked ignoring the fact that the situation was traumatizing for you. "I'm fine, and that was awesome! How did you do that?" He asked referring to the wind that was you. "I think it's a Zephyros thing, like how I'm always able to find us fruit that isn't ripe." You said and he nodded. "Are you alright?" He asked and tears streamed down your face. "I hate it Leo. It tried to kill you but he's a cyclops like Tyson. Why do the fates have to be so cruel?" You sobbed as Leo pulled you into a hug and rubbed circles on your back. You had only met Tyson yesterday but he found himself a place in your heart. "I'm sorry." You said wiping tears away. "Don't apologize. Now do you think you can do that wind thing with me?!" He asked and you rolled your eyes. You grabbed his hand. "You have to run and when I say jump, jump." You informed him and he nodded. You both started to run. "JUMP!" You both jumped and became part of the wind. You zipped  between trees as you made your way to camp. You landed by the cabins as your forms solidified. "Never mind, not awesome. I was scared I would scatter into the wind and now I feel like I'm made of lead. You chuckled at your boyfriend. "You might get used to it but I can't make any promises."