(100!) Mortal School Part 6

Probably gonna be a short one guys.
You gave Leo a hug as you prepared to spend the year (until summer) at Camp Jupiter with Frank and Hazel. "Watch out for Octavian, he's awful." Leo warned. "I'll be fine, everyone likes me! and are you sure it's not just you?" Leo smiled and gave you another hug as Nico rushed you because he wanted to leave. He said he wanted a chance to smack Octavian but you think he just likes to shadow travel. You grabbed his hand as the shadows seemed to solidify around you.
Suddenly you were at this amazing place that even I can't describe. "Hi!" Frank's voice knocked you out of your thoughts. "So, where's this Octavian guy? I hear he's the best part of the tour." You joked. "You really want to meet him?" Frank asked and you nodded. "Later, we gotta get Reyna to let you join the Fifth Corhort." He dragged you off with Hazel trailing behind.
After Frank got you in the Fifth Corhort he took you see New Rome. You didn't hear this from me, but Leo said he wants steal Percy's idea and take you to live here with him when you guys get older." You blushed. "Really, he said that?" You asked and Hazel nodded. "And for the best part of the tour," Frank said sarcastically, "I'll take you to see our augur, Octavian." He walked up to building but you were so busy marveling at New Rome that you almost walked into a column. Frank tapped your shoulder and gestured to the entrance. You walked in and saw a boy with all sorts of stuffed animals around his belt. You scrunched your nose in confusion and Frank seemed to notice. "For his auguries." He turned to you and your jaw hit the floor. "What's wrong with your friend Zhang?" Octavian's words were filled with disgust and hatred. "Dang, and I thought Leo was scrawny."