My Hero

If you get uncomfortable easily then you might not want to read this. I own Bryan (thanks FutureValdez379 !)

You were sitting in your cabin when there was a knock at the door. You opened the door and Bryan from Ares cabin shoved you against the wall. "What are you doing?" You asked as he dragged you across the room and pinned you on the bed. He didn't reply but he kissed you roughly. He managed to get his shirt of despite your struggles. He was tugging on the hem of your shirt, kissing your neck when you had an idea. "Leo! Help me!" You yelled, making Bryan chuckle. "Don't scream, you'll only make it worse." You struggled more as the door burst open and Bryan was pulled off of you. You watched as Leo punched Bryan in the gut, then the shoulder, and stopped right after hitting his jaw. "NEVER DO THAT TO MY BEST FRIEND EVER AGAIN!" Bryan ran out the door and Leo ran over to you. "Are you alright?!" Leo asked fixing your shirt. You started crying and he pulled you into a hug. You cried and cried but Leo's comforting touch slowly lulled you to sleep. He went to leave but you grabbed his arm. "Could you stay?" You asked and he nodded, crawling down next to you. You snuggled close to him and he smiled wrapping an arm around you. "Nobody will ever get you while I'm here." You started to cry again. "What's wrong, sunshine?" "Bryan stole my first kiss." You sobbed. "Well did you kiss back?" He asked. "No." "Then it wasn't your first kiss." You leaned up and kissed him, cutting him off. "Thanks for my first kiss, Leo."