The beginnig

Percy pov
Annabeth had just delivered my little princess. She was so beautiful. She had beautiful blond-gold curls. And the most amazing eyes they where nor green nor grey it was like the two colors where in fight with them. My friend Piper had kadeleiscope eyes and those where pretty amazing but my daughters where better the colors keep moving they are just so amazing. I finally got my words together and asked Annabeth how we are gonna name her? Annabeth said" Phoebe Zoë Jackson" after hearing her name I got tears in my eyes. Annabeth laughed at my and said" Are you crying seaweed brain?" " What no?!" Then my 1 year old son Andrew said(he could already talk it was a gift from Athena)"Yes, you are daddy" then he giggled and I laughed to. Then I dissapeard .
Annabeth pov
I saw Percy disappearing! I hadn't had much time to be scared cause seconds later Andrew and me disappeared to and we were standing n the throne room on Olympus. I bowed. Then I saw Percy and Phoebe and ran towards them but I was hard to run because I just brought a child to the world. When Percy saw me he came to me and said " There all nuts! " he sounds angry " they say that Phoebe is the new Avatar but I don't now what that is!" When he said the Avatar my jaw dropped. I've heard about it but not that much. Percy then asked" What in gods name is an Avatar?" Now he sounded really angry. "At the begin of everything you had Chaos." Zeus said" you now he made Gaia and Ouranos and you now the rest. But one day just like Chaos Rava excited she was very powerful she stood for order and peace and hope. Chaos saw that as a threat. So he mad a serum that made Rava a spirit in her spirit form she could do noting. So she went to the Benders they are a folk that can controle the elements( water,fire,air,earth). She told the her problem that Chaos wants to make the hole world back chaos.  They told her there gorou could help" " What's a gorou?" Percy asked" Do you know the lion king?" Apollo asked " Duh?!!" Percy said " well the weird monkey or something, someone like that and sort of a oracle." " well now we no what a gorou is we can go on with the story" Zeus said and go's on " well she visit the gorou and said she should work together with someone of the benders if they meant there powers together they had a chance to win from Chaos. So she went looking. When she told the people they offered her Igna the strongest firebender but she said no she old them that she's looking for someone with the purest hart. One day she was walking in the gardens when she bumped into somebody. The girl her name was Catarina witch meant pure. The girl began to apologize but Rava stopped her and said witch element do you master and the girl answered all of them milady. Rava told her everything about Chaos and asked her if she would help her and the girl said yes, but when Rava told everyone that Catarina is the chosing one everybody began to protest when Rava asked why the king said it was no normal for a bender to have all the elements. This encourages Rava to do it. Then the two melted together and became one. There was a big battle, Rava was winning but realized the two cannot kill each other. She told Catarina and Catarina came with a plan. The plan was to make a big cell with al four elements. The plan worked and Catarina became queen of the Benders. But Rava always stayed a spirit. Rava began to realize that the cage was not gonna left forever. She told Catarina. Catarina wanted to help but she wasn't immortal like Rava. Rava wanted to make her immortal but Catarina didn't accepted the offer she said that when Chaos comes free Rava will be reborn in a new person, a person so pure and good as Catarina. Rava knew she was right so she said to her this is the reason that I chose you your beyond good. Finally Catarina died and Rava waited for the day she will fight again." After hearing the story I was stunned. My little daughter was the one of the most powerful person alive. " But Catarina was a bender, but Phoebe isn't so how can that be and how do you know that she is the Avatar for sure?" I asked. Hestia came out of the fire and said" Rava gave her the gift of bending, and how do we now he aura is even stronger than Percy's and even us you can sense such an aura from miles away but don't worry monsters will be scared of her and even bow and that little birthmark Catarina had the same one when she became one with Rava. " I took Phoebes wrist and saw a birthmark in the form of a half moon. " What do we need to do?" Percy asked "We wait for a prophecy" Apollo answered " Try to give her a great childhood." Poseidon said " what do you mean?" Percy asked " Let her enjoy her childhood cause when she's older she's gonna be thankful for that." Poseidon said " Thank you for the advice I guess..." I said. "Your welcome!" Apollo said and Artemis slapped him on his head. That made Andrew giggle. Then all eyes where focused on him and he said" Don't worry everyone I gonna be a great big brother! She's my princess!" Everyone smiled and auwed with that. We said our goodbyes and we dissapeard.
Percy pov
My daughter is the Avatar. I'm gonna make sure that she will have a great childhood. But when it's time to fight my family and me will fight next to her, we cannot let our princess  down.