Tartarus 2

James PoV
The next days we trained and were on our way to the house of Hades. More monsters attacked us. But we always won. I thought a lot about Phoebe, all our memories and the way her smile could make your day. Me and Korra didn't talk much, she talks to me and I talk a little bit back. She seems taken back by this. But I don't care, what she said in the Acropolis, she lied about her conversations with Phoebe. I miss Phoebe, Andrew more I think. He tries to be the leader, but it is hard. He lost his sister and I lost the on I loved...
Phoebe PoV
We were fighting Tartarus and we were winning. I hit him and he flew to the other side of Tartarus. I run to the doors, but Damasen and Bon didn't follow me. "Come on, guys!" I said. "Bob you go with her!" Damasen said. "No, you go!" Bob said. "Why don't you both come?" I asked them confused and then I remembered. "Someone needs to press the button right?" I asked them and they nodded. Damasen and Bob came to hug me. Then Damasen pushed me and Bob in the lift and pushed the button. "Damasen?!" Me and Bob asked him confused. "It's better that way." He said. "No, it's not!" Bob said. "You don't deserve this!" I told him. "Somebody needs to push the button." He explained, Bob looked down. "I'll make sure you get out of here. I swear it on the river Styx." I told him and thunder thundered. He looked at me with sad eyes and then he disappeared.
James PoV
We just fought against an army of skelets and now we were waiting for Phoebe. "What if she's dead?" Korra asked. "She isn't." Andrew told her irritated. "She's blind, remember? And she is hurt. You all are thinking to high of her." Korra said. I glared at her and Andrew took her by her collar. "That are reasons enough to think she's gonna make it. And she is high, do I need to remind you that she is the most powerful person alive." He let her go and she watched me, waiting to help her. I looked away and she sighed. "Guys, look!" Juliet said. We all looked at the lift and it was in use. "Phoebe..." I said. "It could be a monster!" Korra exclaimed. The door opened and I saw Phoebe, clothes ripped, hair longer and dirty, she looked skinnier. She was beautiful... Andrew was the first to react, he ran to her and hugged her tight. They fell on the ground, hugging and crying. I looked past her and saw a Titan. A Titan! "Monster!" Korra jelled. Everybody tensed and we took our swords. "Don't attack! It's not a monster it is Bob!" Phoebe said. Everybody eyes widened. The Bob from the stories? Andrew stood up and looked at him. "I would call you Percy, but those eyes tell me not to." Bob said. "I'm Andrew, I'm Percy's and Annabeth's son." Andrew said smiling. Bob laughed and hugged him. Phoebe laughed and Juliet attacked her with a hug. "I was worried sick!" Juliet told her. Phoebe just laughed. Charlotte came and joined them. Then Ben and after Ben Dylan hugged her. I felt jealous, but I shouldn't because there just friends. They hugged each other tight and long. They finally realised each other and I looked at her. I ran to her and hugged her tight. It felt good, having her in my arms. I wanted her to think this was a place were she could be safe and nobody would do anything to her. She cried in my shoulder and I just let her. I looked up to her, in her eyes. But they were completely white. Her beautiful eyes were gone. "Can you see anything?" I asked her and she shook her head. I hugged her again. "Come let's get out of this place." Ben said. And we went back to the ship.
We all sat in the mess hall, when Phoebe told her story. "You all did that, without sight?" Charlotte asked her impressed, she nodded. "I knew you could do it." I told her and hugged her. "We need to call mom and dad." Andrew said. She nodded.
Phoebe PoV
Andrew called mom and dad, I saw mom crying in dad his shoulder. The rest of the friends stood with them. I started to cry. "Mom, are you crying?" I asked her. She looked up and saw me. "Phoebe!" She jelled. She came to the message and so did dad. "Sweetie, you okay?" Dad asked me. "Uhm, yeah I'm fine." I answered. "What happened?" Mom asked me. I told them the story and I looked at mom the whole time. She was crying, I didn't liked that. "Is Bob there?" Dad asked me and I pulled Bob in front of the message. "Percy, you're old!" He said and we all laughed. "Well, I needed to grow up!" My dad answered. "I'm gonna get Damasen out too I promise." I told mom and dad. "Sweetie, it's fine." Mom said. "No, I'm serious." I told her, she looked at me but let it go. "What are you gonna go next?" Dad asked me. "I'm gonna win a war." I told them...