Licas and Lily story 4

Lily PoV
It was Monday and the rumor went around that Lucas and Julianna broke up. I pulled out my Greek textbook. "So you two kissed?" Megh asked me, I told her the story. "Yeah." I said, she looked excited. "How was it?" She asked me. "Like the best ever, I want more." I told her and she grinned. "You two would form a cute couple though." She told me and I smiled, we went to the bathroom. Julianna and her friends were there. "What did you do?" Julianna asked me angry. "I went to my locker..." I told her confused. "Not that! With Lucas!" She snapped. "Nothing!" I told her and she growled. "He's still mine, I'm telling this to all girls. But especially you." She told me and then looked at Megh. We walked out and Megh whistled. "She's crazy." She said and I nodded in agreement. I saw some friends from choir. We went over to them. "Julianna also warned you?" Mills asked me and I nodded. "Why didn't she warned me, I know for sure that Lucas likes me." Elijah said and we laughed. "There he is." Megh said and we looked at him, he was laughing with his friends. His eyes landed on me and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He bite his lip and smirked. I felt myself blushing, I looked at my feet smiling. "Bite. Lip. + smirk. At. Lil." Elijah said shocked and I looked down. "You got that right, those two like each other. But are afraid to take the first step." Megh told them and they pocked me. The bell went and we walked to Greek, sat down next to each other and talked. Lucas walked in and sat down, a girl sat down in the seat next him and I glared at her. She was flirting with him! Lucas smirked at me and I turned back to Megh. Julianna came in and her eyes landed on the girl, all class was following her. "Move!" She told the girl, who was so dumb to ignore her. Julianna her friends pulled the girl of the chair and Julianna sat down, Lucas looked annoyed. Mr. Wright came in and he sat down on his desk, which meant gossip hour. "Let's do some gossip, girls!" He cheered in a girly voice. "So I heard Lucas and Julianna broke up, I'm the therapist in this scenario." He told us and we chuckled. "How did it happen?" Mr. Wright asked, Lucas sighed. "We did not break up." Julianna protested. "Yes, we did." Lucas said and she laid her hand before his mouth. "He's not thinking straight. Let me put it clear nobody comes near him. No flirting or even talking. Understand." She snapped at the girls, who nodded scared. "Lily, understood?" Julianna asked me, I shrugged. "I'm not gonna stop talking to him." I told her and she stiffened. "Did you think you had a choice." She snapped. "You're overreacting. And I can talk to everybody I want and they can talk to me." Lucas told her and she glared at him. "Okay, let's go on." Mr. Wright said and he as about to ask a question, but Julianna cut him off. "I want Lily to promise she won't flirt with him!" She said. "Why only me?" I asked her. "You're my sadly enough biggest competition." She told me and I shifted nervously. I was her biggest competition? Lucas smiled at me and I knew I definitely was.
Today it was my birthday , James and Juliet called and told me they would come to my party. I pulled this on

Mom and dad made pancakes and all got giddy

Mom and dad made pancakes and all got giddy. "My little girl is 16!" Dad cheered and kissed my cheeks. "You're almost off to college." Mom said and looked proudly at me. "Still two years." I told her and she shrugged. "But still, I just have this crazy feeling
. James and Juliet are almost done with college. They'll get married get kids and live their life, I just miss my little babies.' She said and she teared up a bit, dad pulled her to him. "Go to school, you'll get your present later!" He told me and I hugged them. I walked into school and people congratulated me. I walked to my locker and when I opened it confetti jumped out. Elijah and Megh hugged me from behind, I laughed loudly. The gave me a hat and  their presents. Perfume and a whole body pocket from Elijah, it smelled delicious. A collage and candy from Megh. I hugged them tightly. They pulled me to class and we all wore the party hat. We had Greek, we sat down and people congratulated me. Julianna glared at me, Megh gave her the middle finger. Lucas walked inside with his friends and she grabbed him to her. He had to push her off him. He walked over with a smirk, I had to blush. I blushed just looking at him. He lead over the table to me. "I got you a present, Lils!" He said and I blushed deeper, he gave me a little box. "You shouldn't." I told him, he chuckled. "Open it." He told me and I smiled. I gasped when I saw it. It was a necklace with a golden mic on it.