Back home

Phoebe pov
I teleported us in front of our door. I knocked and my mom opened the door. She attacked me with a big hug. "My baby is home!" She jelled and I laughed. She pulled me inside and dad run to me. Taking me off the floor in a tight hug. "My baby girl!" He said and we spun around. Andrew was next and he gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. "My princess!" He told me and I smiled at the nickname. "Queen, yeah." Juliet told him and I run into her arms, we hugged and squealed together. Then I saw Charlie and attacked her with a monster hug. I missed my girls. "Phoebes, I missed you so much." She told me. "I missed you too." I said. Korra came and gave me a hug. "Nice to see you." She said. "Nice to see you too." I told her. My eyes went to James and he gave me a weak smile, which I returned. I remembered his words, this so awkward. I looked at my other friends, who were all uncomfortable. "Oh, yeah guys. This are some friends I met on the journey. All demigods." I said and everybody nodded. "This is Taylor, a daughter of Hermes." I introduced Taylor. "This is Grayson, he's a son of Hephaestus." I introduced, everybody said hey and all. I told them the story. "Well, nice to meet you. But now must my daughter tell everything and let me see the pictures. You only sent one." Mom told me and we sat down I the living room. "It was amazing! They were so many beautiful things, but also some sad..." I said and trailed off at the end. "What?" Mom asked worried. "Well, there were a lot of poor people and hungry children." Taylor said and mom nodded, I shrugged. "Well, let's..." I started to tell about my journey and showed them this pictures.

"Bollywood?" Ben asked laughing

"Bollywood?" Ben asked laughing. "Yeah, Taylor talked to some dudes and Phoebe got a role in the movie." Grayson said, everybody laughed. "Who's the girl with the blue hair?" Juliet asked me. "That's Anne-Julie, she lived there with her boyfriend Pierre. They're from France. She did the tattoo, it's fake." I told them. "You really look pretty on that picture." Charlotte said and I couldn't stop myself from blushing. I let them see some others.

"That's a nice picture

"That's a nice picture." Korra told me and pointed at the big one where me and Taylor laid down with our sunglasses on. Taylor and I smiled at each other. "Thanks, Korra." I said. "You went parasailing?!" Andrew asked me jealous. "Yeah, that was so cool." I sia sand he wanted to know everything, every single detail. I let them show some other pictures.

 "You went a Paris?!" Juliet asked-jelled

"You went a Paris?!" Juliet asked-jelled. I laughed at her reaction. "Mais oui, mom cherié!" I said in French, she laughed and asked me about the clothes, the people and of course the guys. "You saw a French hottie?" She asked me and me and Taylor burst out in laughter. "What?" Charlotte asked confused. "There was this guy and he was super hot, but when he opened his mouth I didn't see any teeth." I said laughing, the rest grimaced. "What is that tent in a tree?" James asked me and I was shocked that he even talked to me, he poke at me waiting. "Um, um... That was in Germany." I told him, he nodded. "Looks cool." He said and everybody nodded. I let them see some other pictures.

"You look beautiful on that picture

"You look beautiful on that picture." Mom told me, she pointed at the big one. I smiled at her. "Phoebe, what is that?" James asked me and pointed the pool. "Um, what? Oh, that was a pool in Norway." I said surprised from the break. I shrugged and let them see some other pictures.

"Grand Canyon

"Grand Canyon..." Jason shivered, I remembered his experience with the Grand Canyon and it was no good one. "Is that in Japan?" Andrew asked me and pointed to the pink roses. "Yeah." I said nodding. "Those houses is that in Chez?" Mom asked me her eyes bid with admiration. "Yeah and I went to Africa and we slept in this super lux house." I said pointing at the picture next to Japan. It was getting late and tomorrow was Christmas Eve. Everybody started to leave and I went to bed...