Getting ready

Phoebe PoV
When I entered the cabin, I saw my mom, Piper and Hazel. I looked at them. "We're going to help you guys." Mom said and the others just nodded. They went inside the closet and came back with a dress for me and there selves. They started there makeup and when they were finished. They started with me. When I looked in the mirror I saw this.

"You look stunning, sweetie" mom said and she hugged me

"You look stunning, sweetie" mom said and she hugged me. I heard a knock on the door, it were the guys(dad, Andrew, Ben, Alec, Jason, Frank). Alec walked over to me. "Wow, Phoebes, your a knockout!" He said, he looked at me. That made me blush. Dad and Andrew came over. Oh, no I thought. "Listen to me, boy. You break her heart, I break you." Dad said. "I'll make sure, you'll never sleep again." Andrew said. Alec nodded, he looked kinda terrified. Juliet came over. Andrew looked at her. "Liking the view?"she said and she winked at him. "Enjoying it!" He said and winked back. She walked in his arms and kissed him. "I'm standing here you know!" Jason said. But Juliet waved him of and kept on kissing. Me and Alec laughed, just the face of Jason hahaha. Ben and Charlotte were cute too, well there always cute! "You're mine!" Ben said, Charlotte giggled. "Together, forever?" Charlotte asked. "Together, forever!" Ben jelled, everybody watched the pair. "She's mine!" Ben said and kissed Charlotte. All the guys were wearing a tuxedo. It was the theme of this year. "Are we going to a party or what?!" Dad asked. Everybody nodded and we left. Alex took my hand and we went outside...