My heart breakes again

Phoebe pov
When we arrived at the lake I saw Juliet and Charie. I walked over and said hey. "Who's that hottie?" Juliet asked. "My uncle Dylan. My dad has a new brother." I answered. "He looks nothing like your dad." Charlotte said. She's right dad has sea green eyes and Dylan blue ones, dad has jet black hair and Dylan dirty blond. "Maybe he looks a lot like his mother." I said hopefully, they just nodded. "He tried it again." I said. They knew about the first time with James. "James?" Juliet asked. I nodded. "He is a idiot, really how am I related to him?" She asked. "What happened?" Charie asked. "He was leaning in, when Zeus showed up." I explained. They looked confused so I told them everything even about Dylan. "If he killed the first Avatar, why send him of to the second one? Don't people learn from there mistakes?" Juliet asked. "I don't know, but should I thrust him I mean his gonna be my guide." I asked them. "I don't know maybe, but don't get to close to him. Keep your distance, if you get to close he maybe fall in love with you." Charlotte warns me. I nodded my head. She's right I can judge somebody on what they did, I should judge them on what they do. Although I'm gonna keep an eye on him. "What are you gonna do with James and Jack?" Juliet asked teasing me. "James he has a girlfriend he need to keep his distance. And Jack don't know why but I feel so close to him like we have a very deep bond and I don't even know him a day. And though I got this feelings for him but I don't know why. It's like they were there always even that I didn't know him before. And James he literally makes me crazy, I really really like him, I like him a lot. Every time I see him with Korra my breaks over and over . I don't even know if there is anything left..." I said sad. They both hug me. "If I see that Jack I'm gonna kick his ass." Juliet said and Charie nodded in agreement. "Should I talk to him to make it clear?" I ask, looking at James. He's hot without a shirt on I thought and mentally slapped myself. "Yeah, make it clear to him." Juliet said. We walked back to the others. When we arrived Juliet pushed me against James and I fell against his naked chest. I was as red as a tomato. "Jamie, Phoebe needs to talk to you." Charie said. I looked back at the two I'll kill them later. James took my hand and lead me a little bit further. "Look, what happened earlier that was the second time you tried and I don't like that. I mean you got a girlfriend and that's why I don't want to kiss you. It's against girlcode to kiss somebody's boyfriend." I explain, trying not to look at his chest. Look at the eyebrow I thought. "Well, it's hard not trying to kiss you. You're kinda beautiful." He said and I blush. There was a sting of hair, before he could do anything I pushed it behind my ear. But I didn't stay there, he pushed the string behind my ear. "Can I at least hug you." He asked and I nodded. I feel his warm body against mine, I got goosebumps just from feeling him. I hugged him tight. If he only knew how hard I was falling for him. "James?!" I hear a voice scream and we both ignore it. "James?!" The voice jelled for a second time but the I realized it was Korra's. I tried to let go of James, but he held me tight. "It's Korra." I said. "She can wait." He said. "No, she can't, she's your girlfriend I'm not." I said, getting away from the hug. I run to my friends, I was trying not to cry. I cry to much, so i need to suck it op. It's time that I'm getting stronger. If even a guy, who breaks my heart, can break me down. What shall it be on the quest? I'm just gonna forget boys now and focus on the quest. "Sweetie, what happened?" Charie asked. "Well, Korra jelled at him, but he didn't listen." I said shyly. "He got it bad." Juliet said and I nodded. "What are you gonna do about it?" Charie asked worried. "I'm gonna focus on the quest." I told them. "That's gonna kill you, Phoebes. I know you, you're heart is breaking and if you don't do anything about it you're gonna explode and fade away. I'm saying this out of experience." She said worried. "I need to focus on the quest." I told them. "Are you playing the stubborn way?" Charie asked. "There's only one solution." Juliet said laughing. I knew what that solution was, that was mom.