The people

Phoebe PoV
Gideon led me to a big square. People bowed for him and me. He went to a stage. "My loved ones, I'm here with fanatic news. The Avatar has returned!" Gideon said in a mic. People cheered, one guy stood on a table. "She isn't as strong as Catarina. Catarina would never lose from another bender." He jelled and people started to nod. "Adrian, am I right?" Gideon asked. The man shook shocked his head. "That's my name." He said out of disbelief. "May I remind you that Phoebe, just learned how to bend and the fact she isn't a bender. She has the gift." Gideon told him, the guy went red and I shame he jumped of the table. "You all know, we have a problem with our army." Gideon said and the people nodded sad. "Well, Phoebe here." Gideon said and he pointed at me. "Has an army for us." Gideon said, people frowned. "Where did she get the army from?" Somebody asked. "The Greek and Roman camp." Gideon explained and everybody cheered. "Was it true you fell into Tartarus?" A little girl asked me, she was sitting on the shoulders of her dad. Everybody went still, I went to the mic. "Yes." I said. "Is it true you were blind?" Somebody else said and again I said yes. They all looked so shocked. Then there started an applause. "To Phoebe, survivor of Tartarus!" Somebody jelled and everybody followed. I smiled at them, I looked at Gideon who was also clapping for me. I blushed and took the mic. "Thank you, really. I swear it I'm not letting you down. I'll make sure  Chaos is gonna stay in that Cage for the next 4000 years!" I told them and they cheered. Gideon led me back to the palace, we walked together to the room where my friends where. We walked in and I saw. Andrew, James and Ben playing table soccer. Korra was watching tv, Juliet was eating and Dylan and Charlotte were talking and sitting with Juliet. "Hey, guys!" I said and caught their attention. "What happened?" Dylan asked him and I told them everything. "If anyone can convince the camps it is dad." Andrew said and the rest nodded in agreement. "I'll let you see your rooms. Practice starts tomorrow." Gideon said and we nodded. Gideon let us see our room. The boys shared one and the girls shared one, except for me. "You have your own room." Gideon told me smiling. The rest followed me and Gideon. Gideon opened a door and my jaw dropped, it was beautiful. It had a king sized bed, like a bed from a princess. It was just a princess room. "I'm jealous." Juliet said and Charlotte and Korra nodded in agreement. "This is my room?" I asked Gideon and he nodded laughing. I went on the bed and laid down, it felt like heaven. Juliet and Charlotte laid down next to me and sighed. "This is life..." Juliet said. Ben jumped on us. He rolled on the bed. "Okay, I'm gonna sleep here tonight." He stated. We laughed. "I wish you all a great night." Gideon said. "Good night." I said and so did the rest. We stayed up talking, but it was getting late. The boys went back to their room, Andrew had to pull Ben with him. Korra went to the girls room, but Charlotte and Juliet stayed with me. We laid together in bed. "So, Gideon?" Juliet asked me. "What about him?" I asked her. "Do you like him?" Charlotte asked. "Yeah, I think we're gonna be good friends." I told them. "Or more." Juliet giggled, Charlotte followed her. "I have enough boy drama don't want any more." I told them. "Oh James and Jack." Juliet said laughing. "It's not funny. It is totally confusing." I said. "Just follow you heart." Charlotte said. "My heart says James and you know that." I said. "Then go for it." Juliet said. "What? No! He has a girlfriend. After the quest we'll talk things out, but for now I just got to stay confused." I said. "What about Jack?" Charlotte asked. "I don't know, I like him but I don't thrust him." I explained. "Everything will come out well. Let the fate be fate." Juliet said and I nodded. We fell asleep soon after...