Friends?

Phoebe pov
I woke up happy, because today the school gets to know I'm Adams and he's mine! I pulled this on

Phoebe povI woke up happy, because today the school gets to know I'm Adams and he's mine! I pulled this on

I walked downstairs and Taylor had this on.

I hugged her and mom and ate breakfast

I hugged her and mom and ate breakfast. The bell went and I run to the door. Adam stood there waiting and he smiled when he saw me, we kissed and he took me to the car. Taylor came outside and said hello and left with the car. We drove to school and we arrived. He laid his arm around me and we walked through the doors, everybody looked at us. We just ignored them and kept talking. He walked me to my locker. I saw Charlotte and Andrew, she looked at us and smirked. "You two?" She asked and I nodded, she giggled. I took my books and turned to Adam, he pushed a string hair behind my ear and we kissed. Somebody pulled Adam away and I knew it was James. James leaned over me, his pushed me against the lockers with his hands at both sides of my head. "Are you a couple?" He asked me and I nodded scared. He closed his eyes, he slammed into the lockers and walked away. I stood there shocked, Adam pulled me to him. We hugged, he kissed me farewell. I would see him again in lunch. James ignored me and was a bomb. He was angry with his frown on. Lunch was finally there and I enjoyed Adam. He feed me his fries and I told him stories. "Just leave me alone!" James jelled and everybody's eyes fell on his table. "I'm sick and tired of you! You're a jealous wreck and I don't like our relationship anymore!" Korra jelled at him. "Shut up! You don't know what you're saying!" James jelled back. "Yes, I do! You ruined this entire relationship!" She jelled and James was fuming. "Well, I don't give a shit! And I'm not the only one, don't you think I didn't know about you and that fucking asshole!!" James jelled and he gave a quick glance at Adam, who was suddenly super nervous. "I-I-I d-don't know where you talking about." Korra stuttered nervous. "You were making out with him!!" James jelled at her and everybody gasped. "Well, what do you except from me. You kept on thinking about Phoebe, you lied to me!" Korra jelled back, James looked at me. "I didn't, she was on that world journey and I gave all my attention to you. You clearly didn't found that enough, so you made out with another dude!!" James jelled. "Well, I don't regret it now! The last week you were to busy with Phoebe and you totally forgot me! But now she has a boyfriend and you can't do anything about! You have it bad, really really bad!" Korra jelled and James turned away from her. "We're over, good luck with kissing him now. I hope you get caught." James said, his voice full with hurt and sadness. James walked past me and stopped. He laid his hand on my cheek and smiled at me. "If this asshole breaks your heart, I'll kick him in the hospital. And I'll be the one who's gonna heal that beautiful heart of you, cause that's what I do for my number one girl." He told me and kissed my forehead. My stomach filled with butterflies. I looked at him, my eyes full with worry. He walked away out of the cafeteria. "You cheated?!" Juliet jelled at Korra, she looked down. "You broke his heart, you stupid ass bitch!" Juliet jelled, Ben took her in his arms and glared at Korra. Korra run out crying. I turned to Adam, he seemed more relaxed. "Why did James look at you?" I asked him. "Don't know." Adam said and I just left it like that. "Poor James..." Charlotte mumbled and I looked down. Adam hugged me and kissed my cheek. Lunch was over and the rest of the classes I didn't see James. We were at the choir and mr. Lanson had an announcement. "In three weeks were gonna have a show case." He said and everybody was excited. "We're gonna do two new songs today. One for Adam and one for Phoebe." He said. Adam had a solo called 'she's always the woman to me'.

I had a solo called 'heart by heart'. I was a cute song and so lovely

After choir, I had volleyball with Taylor. She wanted to do something with me and she liked volleyball. After practice we drove home and we saw Charlotte, Andrew, Ben and Juliet at one table, waiting for us. "Hey, guys?" I said confused. "Come sit with us." Andrew said and we sat down. "Go on." Andrew told Ben. "Look, me and Julie are really sorry, we know we should've talked it out at first. We were immature and we feel really bad about our behavior. Char, k never meant to hurt you so much. You really mean a lot to me and I'm really sorry of what I did. Andrew, I'm your best friend and I just did that to you and that's not cool. I, so sorry." Ben said and then turned to me. "We never really got in a fight, but after the fight we didn't talk anymore and I miss my little mermaid. Friends?" He asked me and I laughed, I gave him a big hug and he chuckled. All our eyes fell on Juliet. "Break already." Andrew told her and she did. "I was a massive bitch to y'all and I miss you with my entire heart. Please forgive me. I should've talked to you about it, I'm sorry Andy. Charlotte, I had no reason to be angry on you. I love you with all my heart and I really miss you." Juliet exploded, Andrew chuckled and shook his head, he knew she would break. Charlotte attacked Juliet and they hugged each other. They pulled apart and Charlotte hugged Ben, Andrew coughed loudly and they pulled apart. Andrew pulled Charlotte to him and made sure they knew she was his. Juliet looked at me and she gave me a weak smile. "I'm sorry, Phoebes. I never should've let you choose between me and Charlie, that was a real bitch move from me. I love you and I was really mean to you and Charlie and Taylor and Jane. Friends?" She asked and we hugged. "Now we're gonna take Korra down! I thought about an public embarrassment." Juliet said and Andrew stood up. "You're gonna get in trouble and by the way that embarrassment from the lunch was already big enough." Andrew said and Juliet pouted, Andrew raised his eyebrows. "Yes, sir!" Juliet mocked. "How is James?" I asked her quiet. "He skipped school, mom and dad were angry. I told them what happened and they calmed down. James just sat down on the hammock, doing nothing. Moms worried about him, I mean he was together with her for almost four years." Juliet said and I just nodded. "Do you think the guy is Adam?" Ben asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know and I just hope he isn't." I breathed, everybody nodded. "Well, I would like to stay but I have a brother to cheer up." Juliet said, she and Ben left and I went to bed after doing homework...