Last night

Phoebe pov
I had the best summer ever and it came to an end which made me sad. It was the last day I had with James and we were at my place. Andrew already went back to New Rome with Charlotte. My parents were on a date and Taylor was in Mexico so she could go to college with Grayson. We were in my room, I had a tv in my room. I lay in James his lap and we watched a movie together. He suddenly kissed my neck and I giggled. "It's our last day together. Why don't we make it a really good one?" He asked me and kissed me. "How can we do that?" I asked him amused, he smirked. "Well, I could do this..." He said and moved his hand to my underpart and he rubbed it, I moaned. "I love doing that, but maybe something more." I told him and he chuckled. "I could give you everything." He whispered in my ear. "Well, give it to me..." I whispered in his ear. He pushed me down and laid on top of me. He kissed me and his hands went under my dress. He pulled it off and threw it away. "That's one of my favorites dresses, some respect please." I teased, he raised his eyebrows. "Well I think you look better without it...you look better without any thing." He said and I giggled. I turned him around and laid on him, I pulled his shirt off. My eyes checked his chest and abs out. "I'm hot, aren't I?" James asked and I laughed. I kissed his chest and went down, he got goosebumps. "You got goosebumps." I told him. "Well, that's what you're touch does to me, darling." He said and I had a deja-vu, I smirked and went to his pants. I rubbed it a few time and felt the erection, I giggled and pulled his pants and underwear off. I rubbed it first and I looked at James, who was enjoying it. After a while I pushed it in my mouth, it was a little too big. But I didn't mind, it was perfect for me. James held my hair and moaned. He pulled me away and took my bra off, he licked and squeezed. after a while he took the protection and pulled it on, he came inside me and I gasped. He started to move fast and hard. We do multiple positions. He did me from behind. He leaned over me and kissed my back and squeezed my breasts. He whispered things in my ear like 'baby', 'good girl', 'come on'. He took me on his lap and I bounced up and down. At the end he laid above me and did me. We were both moaning, he was coming faster and harder. He was holding my breasts and he kissed my neck. There was something boiling up in me and it wanted to go free, but it wasn't there yet. "Come on, baby. Come on." James said and came faster and harder. My legs shakes and I moaned loudly, James held me tight and didn't move. He came and he moaned in last time. "I did that." He said proudly, I frowned. "Orgasm." He said and I blushed embarrassed, I hide my face away and got away from him. "Oh, baby..." He said and pulled me in his arms, I hide away in his chest. "Don't be ashamed, I had it with you last time." He said, this was our third time. "It felt good..." I said and he chuckled. "That's because you got it from me. Honey, I'm the only one that can take you there." He said and I giggled. "I like it when you talk like that. So dominating." I said and he smirked. "I can do that all the time." He whispered ad kissed my ear. "But I also like your goofy side, you're so adorable." I told him and he smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What are you gonna do after college?" He asked me and I looked at him. "Marring a guy I met." I told him as he frowned. "You're gonna marry a guy from college and not me?" He asked me, he sounded so hurt and sad. He could be really obvious, I laughed at him. "No you silly, I'm talking about you." I told him as he looked relieved. "Deal, I'm gonna make you the most happiest person on earth." He told me and I kissed him. "You already did." I said and he smiled. We were kissing when my phone went, I picked it up. "Sweetie, we are coming home. Is James still there?" Mom asked. "Yeah." I said and she giggled. "Well, we be there in five." She told me. "See you." I said, we hang up and I pulled my clothes back on. "Oh, Phoebe." James complained. "My parents are here in five." I told him advice he jumped up. I fixed his hair and I did my own. We laid down and watched the movie further. Mom and dad came in. "Hey, guys!" Dad said. "Hey, how was it?" I asked, pausing the movie. "Great, you're dad didn't even ruined one thing." Mom said and me and James laughed. "Well, James go home. This one needs to sleep, tomorrow big day and you need sleep." Dad said and mom slapped him. James stood up and kissed me, dad made disgusting sounds. "Percy, stop it!" Mom snapped at him. "See you tomorrow?" I asked him. "Of course, darling." He said and I smiled brightly. He walked out of the room and I knew I was smiling like an idiot. "Head in the clouds..." Dad sang, I rolled my eyes at him. "Go get some sleep and dream about James." Mom told me and I had to blush, they walked laughing out of my room...