Momma knows best

Annabeth pov
The situation between Phoebe and James is going way to far, I'm going to Piper and we are going to do something about it. I rang the bell and Jason opened it. "Hey, Annabeth! Didn't except you?" Jason said as we hugged. "I need Piper." I told him. "Follow me." He said. We walked to the living room. Piper and lily were watching tv . "Pipes?" I asked and she looked up. "Annabeth!" She said and hugged me. "Can we talk?" I asked her and she nodded. "Mom!" Lily complained. "I'll watch tv with you another time." Piper told her. "Not that! You would do braids for me!" Lily told her, Piper looked at Jason and he sighed. "Come on, princess!" Jason said and Lily smiled brightly. Jason took her hand and walked upstairs. "Your braids are much better than mums." Lily told Jason, who gave Piper a wink. We sat down in the living room. "It's about Phoebe. James is giving her a hard time on school." I said, Piper frowned. "Is James bullying her?" Piper asked me and I shook my head. "He scares boys away." I said and Piper giggled. "He's really jealous, Phoebe is getting scared of him." I said and Piper gasped. "Yeah, she's into this guy Adam, James is scary the boy so hard he shivers when he sees him. James pulling Phoebe close to him. He told everybody that if they flirt, talk or even look at her, he'll kill them. She luckily stopped him, before people took it serious. Every time she is with Adam, James pulls her away. He even threw her over his shoulder." I told her and we both giggled. "Mr. Wright did his lesson about jealousy. I think James is going a little too far. " I told her and she shrugged. "You're right. I mean, he choose Korra instead of Phoebe and now he doesn't let her alone now? I'm going to tell him that right now!" Piper said, she went upstairs and I followed. She entered James his room, without knocking. His lacrosse team was spread over his room and they were all listening and watching him. He had a big plan called 'keep Adam away from Phoebe'. My mouth dropped, he is taking this way to serious. "Mom." James complained. "Boys. Out. Now!" Piper said and all the boys run away. I walked to his plan.
1) murder Adam.
And that was it, I laughed. "Really James?" I asked him and he took the plan away. "You have been bothering Phoebe." Piper told him. "Did Phoebe tell you to tell my mom?" James asked me angry. "Oh, no. I'm doing this behind her back." I told him. He sat down on his bed. "Leave her alone." Piper told him. "No way!" James said stubborn. "If you have a girlfriend, why can't Phoebe have a boyfriend?" I asked him. James exploded. "Because she's MINE! She isn't supposed to be with another guy! She only needs to be with me and nobody else! She isn't supposed to look, flirt, talk or even think about another guy than me! SHE'S MINE!" He jelled. Piper and I shared a look. "You love her, don't you?" Piper asked him. "More than anything." He said. "What do you love about her?" I asked him. Me and Piper sat next to him on the bed, Piper was caressing his hair. "The smile she gives you when you did something for her and she's proud of you. Her eyes, where I still did not figure out what color they are. She always sees the good in people and in you. Her voice, when she sings. I want her to sing for me all the time, it makes me feel better and makes me love her more than I already do. When she's excited and her eyes light up. I love that little frown when she's concentrate, she's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. She's so gorgeous. Her blond hair, that shines in the sunlight and brightens your day. Those eyes, I can look in them for years. When she's angry her nose moves and I just think it's adorable. And the spark that I felt when I kissed her, I never felt before. I want the feel that spark again, because I miss it. I want her to be mine..." He said, me and Piper smiled at each other. "Those words were beautiful!" I told him, he smiled. "If you love her so much, why did you choose Korra?" Piper asked him. "I thought she was in love with Gideon." He said. "Well now you know that she isn't, why not go with her?" Piper asked him. James stood up and walked to a photo from him and Korra, it was a cute one.

He took it and smiled, then he went to a picture of him and Phoebe from when they were 13

He took it and smiled, then he went to a picture of him and Phoebe from when they were 13. He touched her and smiled sad. "I can't break up with Korra." He said and I sighed. "Well, you have to leave Phoebe and Adam alone then." Piper said, James turned to us. "Can't promise that." He said and I stood up. "I know you can't, but it's your decision. Do what you wanna do, but if I see my baby girl cry one more time over you. You have to deal with me." I warned him. "And with me." Piper said. Juliet came inside. "Jamie, can you help me with my math?" She asked and then noticed us. "Hey, mrs. Jackson." She said, she never called me mrs. Jackson. "Juliet." I said, I was still a little mad at her. "I need to go, but I'll see you guys again sometime." I said and Piper walked me out. "Let's just hope this goes good." She told me and I smiled. "You know it isn't. I'm pretty sure Phoebe is going to cry over him and he'll over her." I told her and she nodded in agreement. I said goodbye and drove back home. They were all waiting for me in the living room. Phoebe noticed me and run to me. "And?" She asked nervous. I gave her a warm smile. "He's not gonna stop scaring guys away." I told her and she frowned. "But you are Annabeth Jackson?" She asked me confused. "And I told him if I see you crying over him, he'll have to deal with me. But I want to see how this envelops without us parents helping you." I told her and she nodded, she walked upstairs with her head down. Percy came to me and hugged me. "I still want to beat his ass." Percy said and I laughed. We kissed and went to bed...