Fa

Phoebe PoV
The next morning we woke up and we went to breakfast. It was ridiculous. There was a full buffet. Gideon stood there waiting for us. "Good morning! I hope you sleep well. The buffet is all for you, enjoy yourself." He said smiling, Ben and Juliet went for it. I shook my head and laughed. I wasn't hungry so I just took some fruit. Gideon and I sat at the head, next to each other. He was eating toast. "So, you're a bender, right? Which element do you bend?" I asked him. "I can bend water and air." He told me. "Two elements?" I asked impressed. "It's normal in the Royal family." He explained and I nodded. "So, wanna train together?" He asked me nonchalantly. "Yeah, sounds great." I said. He started to ask me things about camp. The mortal world. We was so interested. When breakfast was over. He took us to an area. He pointed at a place full with swords and dummies. "You guys can practice there." He told my friends. "Phoebe, we can practice there." Gideon said. He pointed at a place, where there was a river and rocks. I followed him and we practiced. It was super hot outside. We were sweating. I threw some water intake face. "Phoebe, do you mind if I take my shirt off?" Gideon asked me, his shirt was super sweaty. "Umh, yeah just go ahead." I told him. He pulled his shirt off and gods damn he had an 8-pack. Only the dads got that. I shook my head and we practiced until noon. It didn't bother me that his shirt was off, I didn't gave it much attention. We walked to the rest. Juliet and Charlotte their eyes widened. Even Korra looked impressed. A butler came to gave him a new shirt. I took a bottle of water. I looked for Dylan. "Where is Dylan?" I asked them. "He went to Anna." Andrew said. "Who's Anna?" I asked him, drinking from my water. "His girlfriend." Gideon said. I spit the water out. "His girlfriend?!" I asked him out of disbelief. "Yeah, why do you care?" James asked me. "Just he never told me." I mumbled. Just then Dylan walked into the area. "Hey, guys." He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. He looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "You have a girlfriend." I said and he blushed. "I thought we were best friends and you didn't tell me. I told you everything about me and you didn't." I accused him. "Come on, it's not like you know everything about..." Dylan started and looked at the guys. "Ben." He said. "I know everything about him." I said and Ben nodded. "I'm an open book." Ben said. "Okay, I should have told you. You also told me everything about, you know." Dylan said and looked at James. "I'm sorry." He said and we hugged. I laid my arm around him. "You know you got to introduce me and tell me everything about her." I said and like this we walked to dinner. "Well, I'm met her a few years ago and we both felt a spark. We started to date. Anna is a sweet and nice girl. She has a big heart and I really love her." Dylan said and I awed. "That is so cute!" I said, he blushed. I could feel James glaring at me. Maybe he was angry, because u told Dylan everything. "He's seems angry at you."
Dylan said as he looked at James. "Probably, because I told you everything." I said and Dylan nodded in agreement. We arrived at the dining room. I sat next to Gideon. "Why is James glaring at you?" He asked me. "Well, when Dylan said that I told him everything about a person well that person is him." I explained. "Oh, you guys dated?" He asked me. "No, it's just a long story. Seriously." I told him, he laughed. "Tonight, I'm gonna take you to a man. Fa. In Chinese his name means begin. He made the Benders Benders. He gave the people the gift of bending. He likes to speak to you." Gideon said. "Okay." I said and we started to talk about movements and the life here. Lunch was over and we went back to training. We had a fight. Gideon attacked and I defended. I attacked back. He was loosing his defends. I kept attacking, stronger and faster. He fell and I won. I helped him up. "Amazing." He said, I blushed. We went back to training. It was time for dinner. We went to dinner and ate. Dinner was over. "Phoebe and I are going to visit someone. You can train or stay in the play room." Gideon told them. "Who are you gonna visit?" Dylan asked. "Fa." I answered and he nodded. Gideon took me outside and we exit the palace. We walked to a cage in the outside of the city. Gideon went in first and I followed. There were different paintings on the wall. I was looking at them and I saw a portrait of me. My name under it. 'Phoebe Jackson, the second Avatar.'. I touched it. "Do you like it?" A voice asked. I turned around and saw a man, maybe in his forties.

 I turned around and saw a man, maybe in his forties

I was shocked by his looks. I thought he was gonna be an old man. "I painted it myself, I also have one of Catarina." He said and pointed at the one next to me. 'Catarina, the first Avatar. Queen of the elements and Lady of Order and Hope.'. She was beautiful. She had blond hair and dark blue eyes. She looked so nice and you couldn't hate her. Full lips, that were red natural.

 Full lips, that were red natural

"Woah." I mumbled. "I wanted to talk to you, because I know what happened and what will happen." Fa said and I turned to him. "I know that Amber hit you with lightning while you were in the avatar trance. I can only say this. You'll get it back, but it shall hurt." He told me. "Hurt?" I asked him. "Do you know how I gave people the gift of element?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I touch there heart and mind." He said and he did it to me. "I once had to take it away from somebody. It only works if your soul is stronger than the other one. Don't forget this!" He warned me and I nodded.  We said goodbye and went back. Gideon took me to the gardens, it was dark outside. We sat down on the grass. "We have time now. So tell me about you and James." Gideon said and I did. "You weren't kidding, that it was a long story." He said and I sighed. "You should watch out for Jack. You have a special bond with him, because he's a son of Chaos." Gideon warned me. "A son of Chaos?" I asked him. "Yeah, just promise me that you won't let him convince you into something." Gideon said, he took my hands and looked me right in the eyes. "Of course, I promise." I told him and he seemed to relax. "And with James, just wait for the talk. I have a feeling a lot of things are gonna clear up and you than shall know clearly what you feel for each other." He said. "Thanks, talking to you is really nice." I told him and he smiled. "The same for you." He told me. "So, after my sad love story. You have any?" I asked him. "No, I mean. I never found a girl that piped up. But a while ago I met a girl and she really seems to have that something special." He told me. "Oh, who is she?" I asked him, he seemed really nervous. "I don't want to say." He told me nervous. "Come on! I told you mine love life." I said and give him a nudge. He thought for a minute. "Pricilla." He said. "Nice name, tell me about her." I said. "Well, I haven't made my move ." He said. "You should do that, can't let a girl wait." I told him. "I'll do it soon." He said looking me in the eyes. Our eyes locked for a bit and I had a crazy feeling in my stomach. I shook my head and stood up. He followed me. He walked me to my room. I hugged him and said goodbye. I opened my door and saw James sitting on my bed. "You told Dylan everything?" He asked me. "Yeah." I answered. "Why?" I asked him. "He is my best friend and I needed a listening ear." I answered. "Why didn't you go to Juliet or Charlotte?" He asked me. "I did that too." I said, he shook his head. "You and Gideon?" He asked me and I sighed. "Not today." I told him. "Tell me." He said and I pulled him off my bed, I pushed him to the door. "I told you I'll wait till our conversation. Have faith in me please." I said and pushed him outside. I shop my head and went to sleep...