The talk with Zeus

Phoebe pov
We walked into cabin 3. "Who's he?" Andrew and James asked. I could see they were having a boys day, cause Andrew, Ben and James were there. "He's my new brother, Dylan." Dad said happy and they both seemed to relax. "Hey, I'm Ben." Ben said and held his hand in the air, waiting for a high five. Dylan looked at me, he didn't know what to do. So I high fived Ben. "Sorry, Phoebes, that one was for Dylan." Ben said and he held his hand again in the air, Dylan now knowing what to do. "Come on, Dylan, let's go to the lake." I said taking his hand. "Hey! He's my brother!" Dad said. "Well, I saw him first. And I promised him." I said. "Well, than I'm coming with you." Dad said. I signed. "We'll come to." Andrew said and the boys nodded. Dylan looked at me, clearly worried. We were going to discuss things. "No, you guys need to things with each other. You just maked up." I said. "And by the way, seaweed brain. Didn't you and the guys had an appointment." Mom said. "Oh Styx, I completely forgot." Dad said running outside. "Well, bye guys." I said. I took Dylan's hand, but James stopped me. "Wait! We need to make up to, you know. Let's all go to the lake." He said and the boys nodded. "I don't wanna be bad. But it's actually just something between me and Dylan." I explained. "Phoebe, just let them go with you. It's Andrews uncle too, you know." Mom said. Andrew nodded his head. I looked at Dylan, he shrugged his shoulders. "Fine..." I said. They all cheered and went with us.
/at the lake/
The boys went in the water and me and Dylan stayed on shore. "So, I'm just thinking. If you are a son of Poseidon now. Do you have powers?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah he gave me some until you would go on the quest." Dylan explained. "If wanted to ask this question a long time. Do you know the Benders?" I asked. "Yeah, they send me to help you, dear." He said and I laughed. "What's funny?" He asked. "You called me dear. It's weird to hear that from a teenager." I said and he laughed. "Sorry, for this form. I needed this to look like a average teenager." He explained. "It's nothing." I said. "What are you exactly?" I asked. "I'm a spirit. Actually a very famous one. I guided Catarina on her quest." He said. Catarina the first avatar. "You knew her! How old are you then?!" I asked. "Dear, there are some spirits older than me. Some fade away sometimes, if there not needed." He answered. "What was she like?" I asked quiet. "She was a pretty amazing woman. First she was the weird one, because she could do something no one else could do. But then Rava herself asked for her help. Everybody was shocked, even I but I didn't know her before the quest. But while we were at the quest, I had get to know her. She was as pure as a ruby. She was kind, brave, smart. She had a heart of marzipan." He answered with so much passion, I wondered if anything happened between the two but I didn't asked. I wanted to ask another question, when James came over. Took his towel and sat next to me, maybe a little to close. "Why aren't you swimming?" I asked him. "Why aren't you, should I ask." He said. He turned to Dylan. "Dude, you should see her when she is in the water." He said laughing, Dylan looked at me. "If you're her to talk trash talk about me. Then you better go before I hit you." I said. He laughed and I gave him the glare. What's the glare you may ask, well when people get me angry they get the glare. They started to call it the glare, because it was really scary. "Look I want to talk to you." James said. He looked at Dylan, like he was trying to say bro please. Dylan shook his head, I laughed at him. "Look Jamie, sweetie. We were talking and you interrupt. And second we already talked. Yesterday remember?" I asked. Than he throat me over his shoulder. I screamed, Dylan took his clock. You need help? He asked, his voice sounded in my head. I shook my head confused. He sat back down. He took me to the back side of cabin 1. He pushed me against the wall. "You've been stupid to me. And I don't like it anymore." He said, his face close to mine. "No, I wasn't. I was in a really good conversation with Dylan." I said. He pushed a string of hair behind my ear. Stupid hair I thought. "You know, I don't like this position." I said. "Well, I do. I like it very much. " he said laughing. "Perv." I said. He laughed, he was leaning in. No, no I don't want this to be my first kiss I thought. Suddenly there was a flash of light. James growled. I looked who it was and I was shocked. "Well, nice to see you to grandson." Zeus said. "Lord Zeus, I'm so sorry." James said bowing. I bowed too. "No, be a good kid and leave me alone with Phoebe." Zeus said to James. James looked confused but nodded and left. I signed deeply, my prayers were heard. Zeus looked at me, clearly confused. "Why were you trying to kiss each other, behind my cabin." He asked. I was scared, he came down for this. He's gonna kill me! "We weren't trying to kiss." I said quick. He looked at me like please. "Well, he tried and I didn't. So why am I getting punished?" I asked. Zeus started to laugh. "I'm not here to punish you, I'm here to have a talk about Dylan." He said. "Oh" that was the only thing I could say. "I'm sure he explained you what you are supposed to do?" He asked and I nodded. "Don't fall for him, I should say." He said, I probably looked confused. "He and Catarina fell in love." He said. "Seriously?!" I asked, very confused. "I mean I get why she wasn't ugly." He said. "Wait, she lived before you how could you know her." I asked super confused. Like heck, what am I actually understanding in this conversation! "A bender can live for 5 hundred years." He said. Mindblower! "Can I live 5 hundred years to?" I asked. "No, you have the gift of bending that's something different but back to the story." he said. "Well they fell in love, but there was a king who also fell for her." He said. "As she fell for Dylan she also fell for the king. She eventually chose the king and left Dylan heartbroken. Dylan was outraged and he killed Catarina." He said, he looked very sad. "Wait but Catarina knew that she was gonna killed then. Because she told Rava." I said. "Yeah, she knew." He said. "But why didn't she stopped him?" I asked confused. "Because she thought it was her time to go." He explained. "Wow!" Was the only thing I could say, I like looked back at Zeus his eyes stood very sad. I was wondering who the king is, but then I saw Dylan. He came over and saw Zeus. He immediately rushed over. "Everything okay?" He asked and I nodded. "I should be going, Phoebe. I wish you a lot of luck, you'll need it. And mark my words." He said flashing away, I hide my eyes away. I looked up at Dylan. He looked at me. "What did he say?" He asked dead serious. "Just things about the quest." I said. I didn't lie at all... "Well let's go back to the beach." I said. And we went back...