Lucas and Lily story 2

Lily PoV
Lucas started to date Julianna and she was a fake *ss b*tch. She would glare at me or even threat me if I even came close. Our friendship kinda hangs on a tine straw. I closed my locker and looked at Megh, she was glaring at Julianna. "I hate her so much. With her stupid attitude 'my mom was an ex-praetor and fought in the big war, she's amazing and I'm her daughter so I'm amazing too!" She complained and I sighed. "I don't get it, she gets all the attention. Your parents are far more cooler and your better than her in all ways, Lucas is just blind." She told me and I sighed. "Maybe it's time for somebody else." I said and she gave me a hug. "You'll find him, I'm sure of that." She said and my eyes landed on William, a guy from dance class. He was really sweet and nice, he was handsome too.

We were good friends and I knew he had a crush on me, so why not try? I took a deep breath, I pushed my books in Megh her hands and opened my locker

We were good friends and I knew he had a crush on me, so why not try? I took a deep breath, I pushed my books in Megh her hands and opened my locker. I fixed my hair and smiled. I took my books and walked over too him. "Hey, William!" I said and he turned to me and smiled brightly. "Lily! What's up?" He asked. "Are you free on Friday?" I asked and he looked shocked. "You want to go on a date with me?" He asked confused, I nodded giggling. He lightened up and smiled brightly. "Yes, I'm free." He said and I smiled. "What do you have next?" I asked. "Greek." He said and I smiled. "Me too, mind if I join?" I asked and he took my hand.
We went to the movies and that night he asked me to be his girlfriend, he was my first kiss and I felt a tiny sparkle. I had to tell mom everything and of course she told Juliet, who kept picking on me.
Monday morning, me and William walked in the hallways, his arm around me. I walked to my friends and my brother was there. His jaw was dropped when he saw us. I introduced William and Phoebe had to remove James. Lucas was clearly glaring at me. "Luckie bear, glaring at a girl is very rude." Ben said and I saw a quick blush on his face. "We need to talk. Now." Lucas told me, I rolled my eyes. "No, I don't want to." I snapped, he just gripped my hand and pulled me with him. We walked outside and he sat me down on a table. "What's going on?" He asked and he frowned. "You just pulled me..." He cut me off. "I know that! What's going on between us two? We used to hang out all the time and now I hardly see you? Do you hate me or something?" He asked me and his eyes stood sad. I softened and stood up. "Of course I don't hate you, you're my Luckie bear." I told him and he chuckled. "Well why aren't you around me anymore, you seem to avoid me?" He asked and I turned uncomfortable. "You can tell me." He reassured me. If I would tell him, Julianna would kill me and if I wouldn't tell him it would also kill me to see him with her. "I'll talk to you later." I told him and run away. I run inside into Williams arms. He chuckled and lead me to class.
/a year later/
William had to move to Australia, his dad got a new job. We decided to end the relationship and stay friends, I miss him of course. I decided to finally tryout for the choir and I got in. I was at the running tracks, I needed to get all the anger Julianna was giving me out. She was in the team too and she irritated the shit out of me. We went to our places and she stood next to me. The coach jelled start and I started to sprint, I was winning. But then I felt a hand at my hip and it pushed me down, Julianna smirked at me and run last me. That b*tch! I fell on the ground, my legs were open. Coach run over and stopped practice, I told him I was fine. "You never fell before, is something wrong?" She asked me. "I didn't fell, she pushed me!" I accused, pointing at Julianna. Who looked like an absolutely angel and everybody frowned. "I didn't do anything, Lily. Maybe you fell to hard and you start thinking things, somebody should take you to the nurse." She said and I was fuming. "We're a team and I don't want you to pick on other members." Coach told me and Julianna smiled triumphly, I jumped on her and started to kick the shit out of her. People were screaming and tried to pull me off. Clouds started to form and it started to rain, that happens when I'm angry. I fell somebody rip me from Julianna, it was a guy from the football team. Lucas run to her and helped her up. She cried in his shoulder. "What's your problem?" Lucas asked me shocked, I almost jumped on him. A guy stopped me, the clouds were starts to get really dark. "You're off the team!" Coach told me and I bowed before him. "It's a pleasure, ma'am of assholes!" I told her and everybody gasped. I walked off, I knew they were gonna call my parents and then I was gonna die. I went to Megh and told her what happened. She was jumping up and down. "You are awesome! I literally love you!" She said and gave me a big hug, my parents kept on calling me. After a while Megh forced me to go home. I opened the door and they were waiting for me with their arms crossed, I sighed loudly and threw my backpack on the ground. "Don't give me that attitude, young lady!" Mom told me angry. "Or what?!" I snapped, she looked shocked. "Sweetheart, school called..." Dad started. "Screw school." I told him and he looked shocked, he came closer. "Sweetheart, they called us because you used violence and your powers, you cursed at a teacher. That's not you." He told me and I glared at them. "You guys believe them, don't you?" I asked them angry. "No, we wanna hear your side of the story." Mom told me and I shrugged. "I don't care." I mumbled and walked upstairs.
At school everybody stared at me and they were whispering about me. I just ignored it and walked to my locker. Megh stood there waiting on me with some of my other friends. They all wanted to hear the story and they cheered for me, it was nice to have friends like that.
It was my moms birthday and mom invited Reyna with Julianna, I stayed up in my room watching Netflix. My siblings aren't here already, so I don't see the point of going down with that idiot there. "Sweetie, come down, there are a few people here for you!" Dad called and I run downstairs. I saw James first and I literally jumped on him, he chuckled. "You missed me?" He asked amused and I hugged him tighter. "I wanna have a hug too." Juliet complained and I jumped on her. "I missed you." I whispered in her ear. "Me you too, mom told me." She said and I sighed. "So did you kick hard?" She asked me and pocked my side. "Yeah, I heard about your little fight. What did you call Mrs. Shue?" Ben asked me and I blushed. "She called her the queen of assholes." Mom told them and they laughed loudly. "Tell me who, so I can kick his ass." James told me and I looked down. "Why don't we let them talk, the party is outside!" Mom said and everybody went outside except my brother and sister and their friends. "Tell us the dirt!" Juliet told me with a wicked smile, I sighed loudly and sat down. "Julianna pushed me while I was running and I got angry at her. She lied that I fell and the coach believed her, I was just angry." I sighed, James frowned. "Julianna doesn't seem like a person like that." He said and Phoebe slapped him. "Don't listen to him, he's not smart at this kind of situations." She told me and James frowned. I shrugged and walked outside. "Can Megh come?" I asked mom and she nodded, I called Megh and she was here in no time. Wee neighbors. Megh is super chill and relaxed. Her mom is a daughter of Hermes and her dad a son of Apollo. She hugged me and waved at everybody. "Whassup?" She asked, Juliet came over. They face each other a high five. "I've been to the most amazing parties, even better than mine." She told her and Megh light up. I heard a whole story about a girl who threw a party. Three girls got pregnant and five guys were so waisted that they had to go to the hospital. "Take me to one!" Megh begged, my moms eyes widened. "No! I'm not even liking that Juliet is going there. I forbid you, young lady." Mom told her and she sighed. "Okay, are there any hotties then?" Megh asked enthusiastic. "I have a boyfriend." Juliet told her, Ben was watching us. "Who cares! You also think that Shawn Mendes is hot, it just a thought. Not like you're about to marry him." Megh told her and Juliet sighed. She took her phone and looked for something. "There is this facebookgroup, when they see a hottie on campus they secretly take a picture and ask if he's taken." She said and passed her phone. There were really hot guys, me and Megh gasped. "Screw high school!" I said. "College here we come!" Megh finished. "Hey that's James and Andrew and even Ben!" She said and I looked at the photo of my brother. He had his books in his hand and was calling somebody, by the smile on his face I knew it was Phoebe. "Well Andrew is definitely hot!" Megh whispered in my ear, she had a little crush on Andrew. Our eyes went to him and Charlotte was sitting on his lap and they were talking to Phoebe and James. "We just put on heels and a lot of makeup, make our boobs look bigger and teach Lily how to flirt and we totally could get in a club." Megh said and I slapped her. "You're crazy!" I told her. "Crazy for college guys. Have you seen this one?" She asked and let me show a picture, my jaw was on the ground. "Holy Zeus!" I exclaimed, I quickly covered my mouth. Juliet laughed at us and took her phone back. "What's funny?" Phoebe called. "The first look on college guys!" Juliet told her and she smirked. "Did you really had to show them that?" James asked annoyed andJuliet nodded. "Foods ready!" Dad called and Megh pulled me to the table. I only ate my fries, I wasn't that hungry. "I think we should sneak to a party." Megh told me and I gave her my stern look. "And get pregnant?" I asked her. "That would never happen to me." I raised my eyebrows. "Okay, maybe." She said and I chuckled. "But it'll send your mind off Lucas." She whispered in my ear, I was bright red. She laughed at me and I hit her against her head. "Oh, you love me!" She said and I gave in, we hugged. "Did you join the choir?" Phoebe asked me, I turned nervous and nodded. "Amazing! I would love to hear you sing!" She said and I smiled. "Yeah, I have more time now. Since I got kicked out of the athletics team." The last part I glared at Julianna, who was smirking. I wanted to rip her head of her body and give it to some wolves of something. The clouds started to change and the first raindrops started to fall. "Why is..." Juliet stopped when she looked at me. Phoebe took hold of my hand and all my rage vanished. The sun shine brighter than before and I had a feeling she was doing this. "What's so funny, Julianna?" She asked her gently. "Nothing." Julianna told her and she raised her eyebrows. "So is Lucas like the man now in school?" Phoebe asked, changing form subject. "Yeah, I don't know hat people see in that little boy." Megh snapped at Lucas, he glAred at her. "I'm having a dejavu." Juliet said and Phoebe nodded in agreement. "It's certainly not a dejavu, because it's not the same. Me and Lucas aren't friends anymore, he's a stranger to me." I said, glaring at Lucas. I tried not focus on how handsome he was. "You're angry at me without a reason." He told me. "You're just stupid." I said back and he sighed irritated. "No, you think you make everything clear to me, but believe me even after 15 years of friendship. I still don't get you." He snapped. "No you're just stupid." Megh told him and he glared at her. "Woah!" Ben said and we looked at the others, all staring at us with their eyes wide. "This is gonna be a long ride!" Phoebe said and me and Lucas glared at each other...