I see him again

I was just ready to go to archery, when I saw the little man again. Mr. Lowstein. If I would follow him, I would get in trouble. But still I want to know who he is and how he could help me. He noticed that I noticed him. He was really happy you could see that. He mentioned to follow him, I made a quick choice. I followed him.
He led me deep into the woods. We stopped at some strange cage. He mentioned to go in. I went in and saw there a lot of ghosts. When they saw me they bowed. "Who are you?" I asked politely. "We're spirits." One of them said. I looked at them waiting for more. "There spirits from the spirit world." Mr. Lowstein explained. "You have a deep bond with them, you're the bridge between the two worlds." He continued. "Which two worlds." I asked. "The human and spirit world." Answered Mr. Lowstein laughing. "Could you guys help me with my quest than." I asked hopefully. "I can, it's my duty. But the rest can help you in the spirit world. "Mr. Lowstein explained. "How will you help me?" I asked. "It's my task to show you you're teachers." He said laughing. "The teachers that are gonna learn me how to bend?" I asked an he nodded. "First, you shall learn how to bend water..." He said, but I interrupt him. "I already can bend water." I said. My dad is a son of Poseidon, I inherited some cool powers. "My dads father is Poseidon." I explained, because he was frowning. He shook his head. "Sorry, dear, but that's not bending." He said and I frowned. "I mean it's more like controlling. You control the water with you're mind, but with bending you move. Well some people who are very strong can also do it with the head, but usually it's with the body." He explained. "What's second?" I asked. "Fire. Then air and last earth." He explained. I nodded. I wanted to ask an other question, when I saw Jack. He came inside and the ghosts started to disappear, they were scared? First I thought that it was the same reason like two years ago, but then it hit me he had a dark aura. That made the spirits scared. I looked at mr. Lowstein he changed form and was now a teenager(look picture above). He was handsome, it made me feel weird. Not like I'm falling for him, it's just I saw him more like a grandpa or something. "What are you doing here? Go back to the darkest depths were you belong." Mr. Lowstein said. "Make me." Jack said. Mr. Lowstein took something for his pocket. The clock. He opened it and light sparks burst out. "Now is not the time, the fight shall come when it is time. So go before I shoot this on you." Mr. Lowstein said. "We'll see each other again, Phoebes. But then it's your choice. Are we gonna see each other as friend or as enemies. I would like to be friends or maybe more." He said and he winked at me. I was blushing, but I couldn't thrust him. I looked at mr. Lowstein, I wanted to explain how we know each other, but he said "I know how you know him, I watch over you, you know.". I hugged him. "Thanks for helping me." I said. "You know I made some arrangements with Poseidon, and I'm his son now." He said. Okay, I was really confused. "I'm staying with you until you go on your quest." He said. "Okay then, do you wanna go with me to camp. I'm late for archery and a new camper is probably a good excuse." I said. We both laughed and I led him towards camp...