Lucas and Lily story part 3

Lily PoV
I stood backstage taking deep breaths, we were about to perform in front of parents and family. I was really scared, I was female lead and Elijah had male. Elijah was gay.

We got a big applause and we bowed, I walked backstage and we had a groups hug. "Good job, my darlings!" Mr. Lanson said and we all laughed. I changed in my normal clothes. I walked to my mom and dad and they hugged me tightly. Megh was next and we went home and I found my new passion.
We had science and I had to sit next to Lucas. "Give me that." I said and pointed at something, he sighed and gave it. "I wanna do something to." He complained and I ignored him. "I don't like this anymore." He said. "Stop complaining, I'm doing the assignment." I snapped. "No that, between you and me. I don't want to fight with you." He told me. "It's been going on for almost two years already." I mumbled.  "I know, but why not just end it." He suggested. "I would love to, but you first need to know what you did wrong." I told him and he groaned. "Just forgive me already!" He begged, I shook my head. "You really hurt me and I can't just forgive you like that." I told him and I could feel him tense up, he gently took my hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "Did I hurt you?" He asked me, I looked at his hands touching mine and I pulled them sways and nodded. "I'm sorry." He said, it was close to a whisper. The bell went and I looked him in the eyes. "I'm sorry we were ever friends." I snapped and walked away.

We had PE and we had to do laps. Mrs. Shue really hates me, so she makes it very hard on me. "Five laps! Grace, 10! And I don't want to see you last!" She said and I rolled my eyes, time to show her what she lost. She jelled start and I started to sprint, the wind kept giving me oxygen. A gift from my dad. Everybody was behind me, they were at their 3th lap and I was at my eight. I run the two last ones and ended up first. I want even tired. "I can do ten more!" I told coach and she looked at me shocked. Lucas, his friends and Julianna were second. They were breathing hard, I was just stretching. Everybody was finally ready, coach turned to me. "You use drugs?" She asked me and I shook my head. "No I just fall good." I told her and she glared. "You don't seem tired." She told me and I looked at her and shook my head. "Do ten more than." She said smirking. Everybody snickered, Julianna was laughing. "Coach, that's just unfair!" Lucas said and I frowned at him. "Shut it, Valdez!" She snapped and jelled start. I did it in no time. She was irritated and kept on saying to do ten more, I'm sure this is child's abuse. My feet started to hurt a bit. "I want you to keep run until you throw up!" Coach jelled at me and I sighed irritated. I was getting tired and I was slowing down. I heard the bell go and everybody went to the changing room. "You keep running!" Coach told me. "I have Greek now!" I told her but she forced me to keep running. I kept running and my legs were lumb. "I have dance class later, I need my legs!" I told her and she just laughed. I saw mr. Wright coming outside and he run over. "Lily, go change!" He demanded and I did it. I changed and took a quick shower, I was dripping from the sweat. I walked outside and saw mr. Wright waiting on me. "Whats going on, Lily?" He asked me. "I told you the story about Mrs. Shue, she just hates me now." I told him, he shook his head. "You changed, I don't see that happy girl from last year anymore. Something or somebody is bordering or bullying you." He told me and I looked down. Julianna said some bad things about me. "You can tell me." He said and I shrugged. "Just, I'm not friends with Lucas anymore and were in a fight and he doesn't know what he did wrong." I told him and he smiled weakly. "And I guess Julianna did something too, I heard from somebody she's been talking badly about you." He said and I nodded. "Forget them! Concentrate you on what's important. You're gonna be Lily, she is gonna be the daughter of a ex-praetor." He encouraged me and I smiled weakly. "You remind me of Phoebe, people don't think that she's powerful. But I don't have to tell you the story, she's one of the biggest heroes of all time! You're about to do something great, maybe not in this world. I heard you sing, you sing even better than Phoebe. Do something with it or do something with those grades of you. Your the smartest kid here!" He told me and I smiled brightly. "Thank you, mr. Wright!" I said and he smiled. "Let's go to class!" He said and we entered class, Megh run to me. "I heard what happened, did you throw up?" She asked me excited. "No!" I told her and she looked disappointed. She pulled me with her and sat me down next to her. "Did you had to clean up your own throwsel?" Julianna asked me, I smiled sweetly at her. "No, I'm sorry to let you down." I told her sweetly, she frowned. "Julianna, no picking on somebody in my class." Mr. Wright warned her and she was bright red. Class ended and I walked to the girls bathroom, somebody pushed me against the wall. "What did you tell mr. Wright?" Julianna demanded. "Leave me alone." I snapped and she punched me in the stomach, I fell over and held it tight. "You better shut up or I'll make you! Stay away from Lucas, he's mine!" She snapped and one of her friends pulled at my hair and pushed me against the wall. They walked away laughing, I cleaned my bleed nose. I let them hurt me and I just let it. I'm not worth it, so why fight. Just wait until I'm gone out of this place, just two years to go.
My life was just terrible, Julianna and her friends kept on picking on me. They said harsh words and punched me. I asked my science teacher for another partner, because of her. When j saw Lucas I run the other way. They tripped me and let me fall, embarrass my myself. I skip PE, I do it al, the time now. My parents don't know anything, they would just tell me to fight back. We were at lunch and I held my lunch, somebody tripped me and I fell on my food. My hair covered and my clothes too, somebody helped me up, but I couldn't see how it was. "Thanks." I said. "You okay, Lils?" The voice asked and I whipped the dirt from my eyes and saw Lucas, I run off as fast as I could. I run to the school nurse, I was an everyday student there. "Julianna?" She asked and I nodded, she gave me some clothes and I took a shower. She let me stay with her and she caressed my hair. The bell went and I had Greek. I sat next to Megh and was doodling. "You got clean?" Julianna asked smirking and I only nodded. "Lost your tongue?" She asked me amused. "Juli..." Lucas warned her and pulled her to him. "Are you okay? You seem really off the last time?" Megh asked me and I shrugged. "You aren't telling me something." She accused me, I looked away and completely ignored her. Mr. Wright came in and she kept asking me. "Megh, is there a problem?" He asked her she looked at me. "I don't know." She said and I sneaked a glance. "Tell me." She commanded. "There is nothing, I just miss Juliet and James." I lied and she raised her eyebrows. "I know your lying." She told me and I looked down. "I'm your best friend! Tell me!" She demanded. "Girls, tell me what the problem is. Because you can't seem to be quiet." Mr. Wright said annoyed, I looked down. "She won't tell me and I'm her best friends." She snapped. "There is nothing! Go on with class!" I said and she sighed loudly. "Just tell me!" She told me and I groaned in frustration. "Just let it go!" I told her dominant. "I'm not letting you go, because you look depressed and I want to know what is making you that way so I can fix it." She told me. "There is nothing. Just leave me alone." I told her, I wanted to cry right now. It's really hard to fight these tears. "I'm not leaving you alone, tell me what's wrong!" She commanded, I looked at the class and they were following our conversation. Julianna laid her finger on her lips, telling me to shut up. "And I thought the drama was gone, because James left." Mr. Wright mumbled. "Tell me." She commanded, a tear escaped my eyes and I mentally cursed. "Lily, tell me." She said and I took my stuff. I just walked out of class. "Lily!" Mr. Wright called, I ignored him. I walked home, my parents were home and they were shocked I was home already. "Lily?!" Mom asked me shocked. I ignored them and walked to the staircase. "Hold it right there. You got an F for PE." Dad told me and I shrugged. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Mom asked me, tears escaped my eyes. "Nothing." I said, but my voice broke. Dad turned me to him and he immediately softened, he pulled me in his arms. "Why don't you finally tell us what's wrong?" Mom suggested. They sat me down on the cough and sat next to me. "She always let me run longer, mr. Wright always has to stop her. I just skipped it, it isn't that important." I told them and mom kissed my forehead. "I'll go talk to her." Dad grumbled. "We got a call from mr. Wright. Why didn't you tell us that Julianna picked on you?" She asked me hurt, I shrugged. "Dunno." I whispered. Mom turned me to her. "Next time she does something to you, you make sure we are called to school." She told me and we all smirked.
Next day at lunch she decided to do that. She tried to trip me, but I threw my food on her first. She screamed and jumped on me, I turned her around and started to kick her. I was really angry, I gave the other one after the other one. Her friends jumped on me and k started to kick them too. It was four against one and I was winning. "You're so clearly a daughter of an ex-praetor." I snapped at Julianna. I kept hitting them, teachers jelled for us to stop. People were cheering, Megh the loudest. Somebody pulled me away, he laid his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. I knew it was Lucas. "Let me go!" I snapped and he pulled me out of the cafeteria. "What is your problem?" He asked me angry. "I make sure karma takes bad bitch down." I told him and he frowned. A teacher came outside and told me to go to the principal. My parents and Julianna's parents were called. Mom gave me a secret high five. "First cursing against a teacher and now again fighting on school grounds. This is a serious situation. I would say that she was one that was gonna end up in the criminal life, but her grades are way to good for that." The principal said and mom had to cool dad down. "She was pushed and that PE teacher of you, I'm gonna make sure she's fired. Running laps till you throw up, because your the best of the class. I'll make sure Percy and Annabeth hear this and
They can't laugh with it." My dad warned. "Still fighting on the school grounds." The principal said. "She had her reasons to and we are not gonna punish her for it." Mom said and stood up. "We are leaving, this is all unnecessary." She said and dad laid his arm around me. "Julianna, sweetheart, if I hear one more thing about you know what again I let you see what somebody of the seven can do."  Mom warned her. "Are you threatening her?" Reyna asked her, but we were already outside. We walked through the hallways, people gave me high fives and wanted my parents photograph.
I was home, doing my homework in the kitchen. Dad had to go to work, mom was preparing dinner. The bell went, mom went to open it. "Lils." Somebody said and I stood up to greet the person. Lucas attacked me with a big hug, I wasn't even surprised. I just wanted to hug him, after all I've been through that was the only thing I wanted to do. Just run in his arms and he'll take care of me. "I heard about what really happened, Megh told me." He said and I snuggled closer in his chest. "Go outside to talk." Mom told us and we nodded. We sat on a bench. "You should've come to me." He told me. "We weren't friends." I whispered. "But still, I would've take care of it. You know you just had to come and tell and I would take it all away." He told me and our eyes locked. "I'm sorry." I whispered, he softened. "I'm sorry for not seeing it through, we're best friends and I should've seen it." He told me and pulled me against him. "I don't want you to be hurt, I never want you to be sad." He whispered and pushed a string of hair behind my hair. "I would make sure that you always laugh. I would make life perfect all for you, Lils. You mean the world to me." He told me and I got butterflies in my stomach. My eyes went to his lips and I really wanted to kiss him. I wanted to tell hi, that I loved him, but I'm too scared. "I love you." He told me, I stared at him. "I love you too." I told him and with one pull his lips touched mine. I always heard stories from Juliet and Mom about kisses. They felt a spark or felt like the happiest girl alive. I felt everything, like I knew everything. Like this kiss was the key to the secrets of the earth. And you want to go deeper and deeper in the secrets. Well that was it like, we both wanted more. My stomach was exploding with a giddy feeling. I laid my arms around his neck, he rested his hands on my hips. We were kissing and I was scared that if we ever stopped it would be awkward. He pulled away and was breathing heavily. We just looked at each other, don't know what to do. "I'll see you on Monday!" He said nervously, he walked away. I sat there for a while. Me and Lucas just kissed. KISSED! I was happy, but disappointed that he stopped and left me like this. I wanted to chase him and kiss him again. I was also disappointed that he wasn't my first kiss, William was. William is a sweetheart and all, but though a kiss from Lucas. My mom sat down next to me with a goofy grin. "You two kissed?" She asked and I nodded. "And?" She asked. "It was the best I ever had." I told her and she smirked. "Sparks?"  She asked. "Everything." I told her and she smiled at me. "So are you guys a thing now?" She asked and I shrugged. "He walked away." I admitted, she caressed my hair. "He's just scared, you guys been friends for 15 years. He doesn't want to ruin something, he's just playing safe. He looks a lot like James, he started to date Korra because he was too afraid to ask Phoebe out. Now look at those two, they're like the cutest thing on earth. They love each other more than anything, their love is strong. But I think you and Lucas can grow harder, you two have something so unique. He's a keeper, he won't let you do and he'll always protect you. You will always be there for him and you are a reason for him to smile and when he's angry you calm him down. You work together as a team." Mom told me and I laid my head on her shoulder. "It'll come alright?" I asked, she smirked. "I'm sure of that." She said and I hoped that it would be...