Mr. Lownstein

I followed him into the house, he lead me towards my room. He mentioned me to open it. And so I did. When I saw it I almost yelled. There were all of this weird ghost things on my bed. "What are those?"I asked. "Spirits of the spirit world, your majesty."he said. "You're, majesty?" I asked confused. He was about to answer when my dad, mom and Apollo bursts into my room. They all disappeared. I was very very very confused. "What are you doing here,sweetie?"dad asked. "Nothing"I said quickly. "Really...?"Apollo asked. I finally realized that he was here in the room, but why? "Just with everything that just happened, I needed to be alone you know..."I said. "Oh, just come downstairs for the food. But do it quickly, your dad is hungry!"mom said making me laugh. "Hey!" Dad said and mom just took him by the arm. "You could tell me anything, you know?" Apollo said. I nodded, I don't know why I just met him today. "Well, come downstairs your dad is really hungry." He said laughing making me laugh. I went downstairs but still feeling weird of what happened today. We ate and now it's birthday present time! From the Zhangs I got a book ( Emerald Green ), I was so happy. From the Valdez's I got a new phone.  From the Graces a Pandora bracelet! I always wanted one like that.

  From the Graces a Pandora bracelet! I always wanted one like that

From dad and mom I had an necklace. It was beautiful! I loved it.

"You always got to wear this, alright?" Dad said

"You always got to wear this, alright?" Dad said. I nodded "I'm serious." He said seriously. " I know I will never lose thise on its to beautiful for losing it." I said. He seemed calmer. Then it was Andrew his turn and he gave me an necklace that had my name on it! It was beautiful!

 Then it was Andrew his turn and he gave me an necklace that had my name on it! It was beautiful!

I thanked him and then everybody started to leave. I said my goodbyes, the last ones left were the Graces. They stayed a bit longer to help us clean up. When they were ready to leave, James asked me if he could speak me in private. I blushed at that, but I controlled  myself. We went to the pool, with my dad constantly looking at us. "I really miss you, Phoebes."he said. I only looked at him. A year ago when he and Korra started dating, he didn't hang out with us anymore. That mad Ben angry and Ben made it clear to him that he wasn't welcome anymore. "What do you want me to say?" I asked. "Do you miss me to?" He asked. "Maybe..."I said a little nervous. "Maybe?" He asked shocked. "I don't know it's different without you, that's a fact. But I don't know we grow over that. I think we all just grown apart." I said. He looked at me with his big eclectic blue eyes. I only just stared back at him, not knowing what to say. "I really miss you guys. Especially you,Phoebes. I miss you're positive thinking. Always trying getting the best out of people. You're sometimes dumb answers, when you think that's a daddy's girl! You're sassiness! You helping me with my homework. Well actually trying helping and then ending up Andrew helping us! Our sword fights, you always win. You're beautiful voice, that you 'don't' have. I miss those eyes, I still don't know witch color they are! Those beautiful eyes... I just miss having you in my live!" He said looking me right in the eyes. I stood there totally stunned. He started grinning. That made me laugh. "I got you something!" He said and handed me a package. When I opened it, it was so beautiful! I had tears in my eyes. It were two bracelets.

 It were two bracelets

I looked at him

I looked at him. I couldn't control myself I just had to hug him! When I pulled away he hesitated for a second. A second I always shall remember! His dad called him over. I watched my Crush walk away after those words, i just stood there. My family came over and looked at me. "Did James give you those bracelets?" Mom asked. "There really pretty!" She said looking at them all I could do was nod. "What did he say to you?" Dad asked. "Nothing" I said quick. Dad looked at me. "Really" I said again. He gave a glance at mom and she now looked at me and If you never saw her glare you never been really scared. I couldn't take it any longer. I blurred everything out about what he said. They all looked at my face. Mom laughed, dad had an angry face on as well as Andrew. "Sweetie, you're so you're father. So oblivious!" Mom said laughing. I just looked like 'what the fudge?'. "He likes you!" Mom said. "What no, he has a girlfriend!" I exclaimed. "What?!" Dad and Andrew said at the same time. "Sweetie, follow me" mom said so I followed her. We went towards the kitchen. We both sat on a chair. "Now listen, sweetie." Mom said. "He misses you and he likes you" she said. "Huh?..." I said. "He liked you this whole time, he's just dating Korra to forget you but clearly he hasn't." She said. "What should I do?" I asked but I never knew the answer cause my dad and Andrew came falling in, literally. They stood behind the wall. "Ignore him!" Dad said. Mom just rolled her eyes. "I think that dad is right!"Andrew said. I just looked at them and shacked my head and said "He's not interested in me and I'm not in him. He just miss the squad." I said. "Well he didn't want to be our friend anymore, so." Andrew said very pissed. "I don't know, but still the bracelets are pretty." I said. "It's time you go to bed, you have a competition tomorrow!"mom said. The competition I totally forgot. I said my good nights and went off to bed, dreaming about those ghost...