I use a curse word

Phoebe pov
We all came together in Cabin 1. Jason was okay with it but when he asked why, Piper shut the door in his face. So here I was sitting with my three best friends and our mothers plus Lily and Calypso. I looked at my hands, I really didn't liked this. I was ready to put this all behind me, but they don't gave me a chance. They all stood before me. "Tell." Mom said serious. "Actually, I have to train for a quest. Why does nobody understand that?" I asked stubborn. "Don't play stubborn with me, young lady. You're gonna tell me what's going on." She asked stern. "Nothing everything is going fine." I said, no way I was gonna tell them anything. "Ugh! She's never gonna say it so I'm gonna say it!" Juliet jelled irritated. I looked at her angry. "You wouldn't dare." I asked angry. "Yes, I would!" She says to me and turns to the rest and told everything about James. They were all busy listening and watching her. Huh, watching her I thought. I slipped of the bed and went for the door. "Stop it right there, young lady. Get your ass back here, right now." Mom said and the scary thing was she didn't even turned around. I went back and was very uncomfortable. "So this is true?" Piper asked and I nodded. Piper started to cheer, that the others followed in even my mom. I looked confused, why are they cheering I did something terrible. I almost kissed a guy who happens to have a girlfriend! "I knew he had feelings for her!" Mom said. I looked at her, if never seen her act like this. She's spending to much time with Piper. "Why are you so happy? I did something terrible!" I asked them to confused, they shouldn't be happy they should punish me! "Sorry, sweetie, but even I think you just had to kiss him." Hazel said hugging me. "I'm sorry if it's only me, but I don't think it's okay to kiss somebody's boyfriend!" I jelled at them. "You're right on that." Mom said and I signed relieved, until she said but. "But it was his choice and if he wants to kiss you, two times already, then the relationship isn't good between them two." Mom explained. "So what do you expect me to do?" I asked them. "Facing him." Calypso said. "What no I can't do that!" I jelled. "Sorry, sweetie, he's coming over." Calypso answered and I panicked. I wanted to hide under the bed but my mom pulled me away. James came in, only in his swim suit. I started to blush, everybody noticed that. James laughed at me, he came over to me. "We still need to finish that talk, Phoebes." He said, I already got goosebumps by hearing his voice. "Yeah, can I arrange that to tomorrow. I have to go to less." I said quickly, I was getting shy. I looked at my mom and she laughed at me. Geez, thanks mom. I thought. "You sure, dinner is in 10." He said confused. "Whaaaattt?! Nobody told me!" I said nervous, acting and failing surprised. "She can talk to you." Mom said. I was feeling really bad, why did I have to do this. "No I don't. I already made my point." I said running outside. I could hear them calling for me. Suddenly a firm hand took my elbow, it was James. It think whole camp was watching us. "I think you don't understand my point. I have tried multiple times to tell you this but you always find an excuse to ignore it. Now, you're goon a listen to me and hear me out. Because I really want you to know this." He said looking me right in the eyes. At that moment I realized he was really a grandchild of Zeus, he was so dominant right now. I saw dad, Jason, Leo, Frank, Andrew, Ben and Dylan. I knew if I gave any sign they would come over. But I didn't gave a sign, I wanted to hear what James had to say. So I looked at him. "I want you to know that I really but really like you. You don't get out of my mind. You're making me crazy, you know. You make me forget Korra. I missed you all those years. I was getting jealous when Jack came and even with Dylan, I saw him as a treat. You're gorgeous, at the inside and outside. I have this feeling when I see you, that I have to kiss you. I just have to, I want to be yours and I want you to be mine only mine. Nobody else may touch or even think about you cuss I want you to be mine. " he said by now his hand laid on my cheek. Dad,Andrew and Dylan started to come over. "Why is your hand laying on her cheek?!" Andrew asked angry. "James!!" Somebody jelled, it was Korra. I really wanted to get away from here. I saw my mom and she mentioned to come over. Korra just arrived when I wanted to leave. "No, you stay right here. It's all your fault." Korra said. "What's her fault?" Dad asked. "She kissed James behind my back." Korra said sad. I looked at her totally confused. "YOU DID WHAT?!" Dad and Andrew jelled at me. Mom came over, she looked at her boys and shook her head. "Well, Korra I think you misunderstand this situation. " mom said. "Sorry, Annabeth, with all due respect. She's your daughter of course you would pick her side." Korra said. Mom was trying to stay calm she had that face on like I know what really happened so shut up. Everybody stood there and I was totally ashamed. "Look, Korra, we may not be the best of friends, but we were. If that whole friendship ever meant something for you and you really knew me, you know I would never do that. That's just so wrong. Maybe you really think that, but I honestly don't give a shit!" I said angry, I even used a curse word. Everybody was shocked, they all know I would never say a curse word. I turned around and went to the arena. And I didn't look back...