Jacks return

Phoebe pov
I woke up and pulled this on

James came to pick me up and we were standing at my locker, when my jaw dropped

James came to pick me up and we were standing at my locker, when my jaw dropped. Everything happened in slow motion. Jack came through the doors and looked absolutely amazing. His hair was a bit longer, but still as beautiful as ever. His eyes were the same, but the pure black color was almost gone. He looked a bit older and more handsome and he had that vibe like 'I'm awesome.'. He was wearing this and I noticed the same necklace as me, it stood for our bond and I couldn't stop myself from touching it nervously.

All the girls their jaws were dropped and they looked at him, he was there new purpose and I felt a pang of jealousy

All the girls their jaws were dropped and they looked at him, he was there new purpose and I felt a pang of jealousy. I shouldn't be jealous I have James, it was always James... I looked up at James and he was glaring. I laid my hand on his cheek and his glare softened. He kissed me, probably showing Jack I'm his now. "Phoebe! Long time no seen, you didn't call or write. I was worried about my darling!" Jack said with a big grin, James groaned. He laid his arm around me, Jack winked at me and James was about to attack. "So, Jack, what ya doing here?" I asked him, pushing James back. "Now my mom is all safe and I don't have an idiotic dad to rule me around, I'm free. And I always wondered how high school was like. And I wanted to know who my baby was doing." He said and he poked my cheek, James stood in front of me. "No touching her." He warned and Jack laughed. "You're dating pretty boy? I thought you had a better taste, I mean you dated me." Jack said, James was to attack but I stopped him. "James is a wonderful guy and we never dated." I told him and he frowned. "Well, we kissed." He said like it was obvious, James groaned. "That doesn't mean that we were together. You need to ask me first and then we are a couple." I explained. "Okay, then. Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked me and James was fuming. "I'm already James's, that means no boys other than him." I said and James smiled brightly. "Yeah, right. Like you guys could be a couple, drama always finds you." Jack said and I slapped him against his head. "It's true, every time you tried there came something that ruined it." Jack said and walked away, he was kinda true. I turned back to James and gave him a smile, he looked down. I took him by his collar and kissed him. We pulled away and he was smiling like an idiot, I grabbed his hand and we went to class. We had Greek and we sat down, Jack walked in. "Good morning!" He said with his arms spread, James rolled his eyes. "New?" Mr. Wright said and Jack nodded. "Take a seat." He said, Jack looked around. He could sit next to Korra or Lisa, a shy girl. His eyes landed on me and he grinned. He took a stool and sat it beside me. "You can't do that." I told him. "Why not?" He asked. "You can sit per two but not three." I told him and he nodded. "James move." Jack said and James groaned. "My girlfriend and I sat here first. Move." James said angry, they glared at each other and I sat there uncomfortable. "Jack sit next to Korra, she doesn't bite." Mr. Wright said and Jack moved away. Lunch came by. Korra didn't sit with us, but with Rebecca. Jack was coming over to us, when Adam pushed his food to the floor. "Dude!" Jack exclaimed. "Sorry, loser, didn't saw you!" Adam said, his friends laughed. Jack his eyes started to dark and I run to him. His Chaos side was showing off. I cupped his face. "Jack, it's Phoebe! Phoebe!" I told him and he looked at me with those big black eyes. "Only look at me, it's just the two of us." I whispered, his eyes started to loose the dark color. "Oh need a girl to calm you down?" Adam asked in a baby voice, Jack began to dark again. Korra stood up and walked over, she gave him a fist and he fell down. "I'll make sure you're going to the fields of punishment. My grandfather is Hades! You idiot!" Korra snapped at him, he was unconscious. But his friends run away.  I took Jack his hand and led him outside. I looked in his eyes and turned mine in pure white, he seemed amazed. His eyes lost the dark color and he sat down on the ground and I followed him. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah just when I'm angry I can't control it... Thanks for helping me." He said looking in my eyes. "That's what friends are for. Don't forget you're my other part, literally." I said and he gave me a weak smile. "Friends?" He asked with his pinkie outstretched, I smiled and laid my pinkie around his. "Friends." I said, we smiled and went back inside...