The future 2

The walls are painted in a soft baby blue, her name in grey written over a wall.

Clara.

Her white four-poster bed with her blue silky sheets. My old nightstand she got from me, she fell in love with it once she laid eyes on it.
Her dancing prizes, her surfboard and all her achievements she already did on her twelve.

Clara had long brown hair and the same eyes as Caleb. Their bond was so strong and extraordinary. Always together and never fought, a dream come true.

But then my eyes fell on her letter.

A beloved sister, daughter, granddaughter and friend.
May you rest in peace, angel of the sea.

I broke all over again as I did two years ago.
I felt suck back in time, to that awful day.

/FLASHBACK/
I was in a meeting with the benders, but something felt off. My stomach had been crying in pain and I tried to keep it in, but it kept hinting me.

My phone kept buzzing, I had to put it on still.
But before I did James had sent me a million of messages, I picked up this time.

"Phoebe something happened-" was he crying.
"James, what's wrong?" I asked scared.
"Come to the hospital now, hurry please." He begged.

The line cut off and I jumped up making a portal.
"Where are you going?" Igna asked.
"James needs me at the hospital and I don't have a good feeling about it." I explained and walked through the portal.

The entire hospital was a mess, everybody was running all over places. People crying and others trembling in fear.
"James!" I called, everybody eyed me.

"You need to come with me." A nurse dragged me along.
"My husband." I told her, but she kept pulling me along.
Tears started to fall down my cheeks, I was so scared but I didn't know why.

We entered the critical wing and my heart dropped. My entire family was their.
I saw my parents holding a crying Alissa, Andrew and Charlotte, Juliet and Ben, Jack and his daughter Madeline, Jane and her husband, Taylor and......

But the worst were James and Elijah, who was trying to cool his dad down. James was crying and it broke me.
"James, they'll heal her. It will be alright." Piper cried.
"No, no. I need Phoebe, I need her." James cried.

"James." I called, everybody eyed me.
I was trembling from fear.
"Go in there!" He demanded.
"What is going on?" I asked.
He didn't answer, but pulled me inside an operation door.

The sight was horrifying, I felt like I wanted to fall to the ground and cry my eyes out.
There on the operation table laid, my daughter, barley recognisable. Korra ordering people around and yelling curse words.

"I got her!" James yelled and pushed me forewords.
Korra looked relieved, but them a machine went one long pieeeep.
James let go of me and everything turned into slow motion.

I forced water up and started the healing process.
It didn't work.
I tried and tried and tried and tried. Over and over again, never giving up.
But something inside me snapped. I knew I lost her, but couldn't give up.

Clara was my first daughter, she saved me from to much testosterone, we had mommy and daughter dates each Wednesday. Did everything girly together and I loved her more than anyone. She was a girl with a heart of gold and made the world a better place.

"Phoebe." James his arms came around my waist.
He pulled me back, but I put on a fight. The entire room staring at us, but I didn't care. All I could care about was how I just lost my own blood and flesh.

We stumbled to the ground and James pulled me around. Pressing me against his chest, he didn't let go of me. I felt him crying and I saw me soaking his shirt.
But what could we do? Our worlds just crashed down.

/END FLASHBACK/

"Mom?" It's Elijah.
I quickly whip my tears away, but he hugs me tightly.
"It's alright to cry, we all miss her everyday." He reassures me.

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. He looks around and grabs a picture of them four.
Elijah had baby Alissa on his lap, next to him Clara and next to her Caleb. They were smiling and drinking orange juice. It was at our vacation trip to Hawaii.
Best time ever.

"I miss her, a lot, she brought light to your life just by seeing her. She had that kind of aura, from you, mom." He tells me, a smile appears on my face.
He suddenly chuckles.
"I remember Caleb always getting angry when other wanted to play with her, he was so possessive. Even I had trouble with it. I always got angry at him for it. Because she was my little sister and I wanted to treat her like a princess all the time, but he would let me since he took it as its own task."

"That's what twins do, honey, they have a bond so extraordinary. Connect in ways some people dream of, they're unique." I reply.
"Yeah..." He sighs, holding the frame closer to him.
"Little angel of the sea." He mutters as he places it down on the nightstand.

"I need to go to Nico, can you look after Ali?" I ask, fixing myself.
"I have lacrosse game." He reminds me.
"Oh, honey, I totally forgot-" he cut me off.
"Don't worry, I'll call grandpa Percy to go with me. We'll drop Ali with grandma Annabeth." He reassures me.

"Can you tell them I'll come over after we finished things wit Nico. I really love you." I kissed his cheeks.
He chuckles and hugs me.
"Love you too, mom."
And I hurry out.