Lucas and Lily story 5

Lily PoV
I took Megh and Brady with me to Lucas. He was standing with his friends and Julianna. "There you have the slut.' She said and I had to hold Megh back. "Show me the picture!" I commanded. "We already..." Lucas said, I cut him off. I pushed him against the locker. "You called me a slut, I wanna see the evidence!" I snapped and he stared at me. "Let her see!" He told Julianna, who sighed annoyed. She took her phone and let me see. "It was took when surfer dude was here three days." She told me, that were my clothes. But the hair, it was blond. But it wasn't my blond. I felt Megh and Brady tense up. "What's wrong?" I asked them, they smiled nervously. "Well you see that was the day we decided to be twins, you know?" She said and I nodded. "Well I kissed her than." Brady said and my jaw dropped. "You two kissed?!" I asked shocked and they nodded nervously. "Sorry." Brady mumbled. I looked at Lucas, who looked shocked. "Who's the slut now?" I snapped and threw the phone back, I stormed off.

I walked into glee club. "I have a new song!" I announced and they sat down.

I ended and they applauded, I just stared at the ground. Me and Lucas were officially over.
It was the end of the year and I had a showcase. My family and friends came. I was nervous, because Phoebe was gonna be there and she is like an outstanding singer. We went on stage and I saw her next to James, he had his arm around her. They had their happy ending and mine was never gonna happen. I grabbed Elijah's hand and he gave me a reassuring smile. The music started and the first song started

It was a romantic song and I first looked at Elijah, but we almost had to laugh. I quickly looked away and my eyes landed on Lucas. I quickly looked away, I didn't want to cry on stage. The next song was more up funk.

Next was Elijah his solo and then mine.

We ended and a standing ovation was given. We walked off stage and had a group hug. I walked to my family and got hugs and all. They dragged me to Calypsos and even forced me to sit next to Lucas. I kept my distance and we ignored each other. Mom and Calypso made it worse, they gave us our favorite ice cream, that we always would share. "Eat up." Calypso told us and we sneaked a glance. "What happened with you two?" Ben asked and we both didn't answered. "They're fighting." Calypso said. "Over?" Phoebe asked. "A lot has happened when you guys were gone." Mom told her. "Well it's summer, we have enough time to hear it all." Juliet said and I shoved deeper in the cough. "They like each other." Mom said and. I jumped up. "Mom!" I complained and she raised her hands in defense. "Well why are they fighting then?" James asked, which surprised me. "All his fault!" I said and pointed at Lucas, who sighed. "I told you I'm sorry." He told me and I crossed my arms over my chest. "It still hurts." I told him. "And I'm really sorry, I was really really wrong. I said somethings because I was mad, you would do the same." He told me and he was right. "No!" I lied and he looked at me. "You're lying." He told me. "Am not!' I lied, he sighed. "When you lie your nose moves up and down." He told me and I touched my nose. "I'm really sorry, forgive me." He begged. "Just forgive him already!" Mom told me, I was quiet for three seconds. "Fine, we're good!" I said and he literally attacked me with the biggest hug ever. "Ow, teenage love!" Phoebe squealed. "Calm your tits!" Ben told her and he she blast him to the other side of the restaurant. "Calm your own!" She jelled after him.
Summer was over and me and Lucas were back to sing friends. It isn't the same as before, but still. It was the last day that our older siblings were here and we went to the park. I sat down with Charlotte and we talked. I saw an ice cream car and Charlottes told me to get her an ice cream. I walked over and it was a guy from school, he winked at me. "What shall it be, babe?" He asked me and I mentally threw up. "Vanilla please." I told him and he nodded. "Everything for you." He told me and gave me the ice cream. I paid and walked back to Charlotte. She was happy and we talked, until the guy came over and sat down next to me. "Lily Grace right?" He said and I nodded. "People say your the prettiest girl in school, but I think your the most gorgeous!" He told me and I Charlotte snickered. "Thank you, I guess." I told him and he played his eyebrows. He laid his arm behind my back and moved closer, I raised my eyebrows. "Wanna go out sometimes, baby?" He asked me with a charming smile. "Yeah she's not free on any day." A voice behind us said a it was Lucas. "Dude, I'm trying to get Lily Grace! Lay off!" The guy told Lucas, who raised his eyebrows. "Well I don't give a shit! Get away!" Lucas snapped and the guy just ignored him. "So honey you mine?" He asked. "No she isn't, get your ass away from her!" Lucas snapped, the guy sighed irritated. "Dude..." The guy started. "Dude, I'm Lucas and that's Lily." Lucas said and the guy laughed. "You two been bestirs since diapers, so?" He joked. "That means that I'm the one who can say which boy she can date. Which actually means she's mine!" Lucas told him. "You can't have two girls!" The guy protested. "Maybe we should let Lily decide." Charlotte interrupted, Lucas glared at her. "I'm sorry I don't know you." I told the guy. "Oh I'm Justin!" He said and I nodded. "But still. My brother doesn't want me to go out with somebody." I told him and I pointed at James, who was coming over. "Get away from baby sister!" James said and Justin jumped up. James and Lucas were glaring at him. "Just call me when you feel lonely." Justin said and took a note, Lucas gripped it away from him and let it burn in his hand. "Get away now or I'll burn you down!" He snapped and Justin run away. I sighed deeply and laid down. "Never thought I had that reputation." I muttered. "What reputation?" Juliet asked. "Every guy wants to get in her panties!" Lucas growled angry. "Why are you angry?" Ben asked him amused. "I don't want some idiotic guys getting in her panties, she deserves better!" He snapped. "Better like you?" Charlotte asked him and he stormed off. I looked after him. "Don't let anybody get in your panties!" James waned me and I nodded. I was gonna stay virgin forever, I wanted the one I love to take it away from me. But I doubt Lucas is gonna do that. "Who was your first time?" I asked Juliet, she looked surprised by the question. "Andrew, why do you ask?" She asked me. "Did it hurt?" I asked completely ignoring her question. "Yeah, it's normal. But if you do it with somebody you really love it'll ease the pain." She told me. "Why are you even thinking about it?" Phoebe asked me. "And you?" I asked and she turned red. "Me, the only one she loves. And I'll be the only one she'll ever have." James said and pulled a blushing Phoebe on his lap. "Well I'll be a virgin forever." I muttered and laid down looking at the sky. I want it to be Lucas and nobody else, I only want him. He's the one I love...