Love again

Phoebe pov
I woke up and had to drag myself out of bed. I didn't sleep much, because of Adam. I just pulled something on.

I walked downstairs and just played with my food

I walked downstairs and just played with my food. "The pain will go away, time heals everything." Mom told me, I gave her a weak smile. Taylor and I drove to school and we walked through the doors, everybody was silent. I look up at them and have a weak smile. We walked to my locker, some girls came to tell me that Adam was an idiot and Korra a first class bitch. I saw James leaning against my locker and I couldn't help but smile. He noticed me and gave me a warm smile. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. "A lot better now." I said and he chuckled. I opened my locker and looked for my books, when Stephanie came over. "Phoebe, sweetheart I'm so sorry about this. Adam convinced Mr. Lanson that he could sing the duet with Korra and she gets your solo." She told me, my jaw dropped. "Not run?" I asked, but she nodded her head and my world fell down. I looked down, Jame lifted my head up. "Don't worry, I'll fix this." He told me and I frowned. He gave me a quick hug and walked away. "She doesn't hit the high notes, why does she even gets the solo?" Stephanie wondered and I shrugged my shoulders. "I'll talk to mr. Lanson at practice." I told her and she nodded. I walked to class and James sat next to me, such a sweetheart. We talked a lot, but he didn't tell me his plan. At lunch he sat with us and so did his friends. At their old table, Korra, Adam, Rebecca and her old friends sat. Andrew was glaring at Adam, I knew he wanted to something. Adam turned to me and gave me a smirk. "Looks like you lost your solo and the duet." He said and I looked away. "Shut up, dogface!" Andrew jelled at him and everybody laughed. Dogface? "Have you seen yourself, you look like shit!" Adam jelled and everything was dead silent. "Bad move..." A guy said. Andrew jumped on Adam and they started to fight. James pulled Andrew away, after trying. "He's not worth it!" He told him. "You seem so wise, suddenly. Did Phoebe thought you something in the time she had to spent with you. She only let you stay, because she felt guilty you fought for her. You mean nothing to her." Adam said and I knew what he was doing, trying to get James angry. It was working, I jumped up. "How do you dare say that?! James means more to me than anyone, he means the world to me. I know him since the diapers and we went through a lot together. He was the one I could count on on my quest, he was there for me. And honestly in my relationship with you I never had that feeling. So if you say on more bad thing about him, I'll show you why I'm the most powerful person on earth." I jelled at him, he looked pale and turned away. James gave me a big smile and hugged me. The rest of the day went quick. I walked into choir practice and my jaw dropped. James stood there with a wide smile. "Guess, who's the new member?" He asked me excited, I jumped in his arms. "James is a true gift of the gods!" Mr. Lanson said. I turned to him and gave him a stern look. "You have away my solo!" I told him and he looked down. "I'm sorry, darling. It was that or loosing Adam, but now we have James!" He said excited. "I have my solo back?!" I asked happy and he nodded, I gave him a big hug. Korra and Adam came in and their jaws dropped. "What is he doing her?" Korra asked. "He did an audition and he was amazing!" Mr. Lanson said and Adam frowned. "I like to hear that." He said with a smirk. Mr. Lanson looked at James who was grinning. "Let's do this!" James said. He song 'kid in love' from Shawn Mendes and I loved the song. When he finished Adam his jaw was dropped. "Okay, let's start practice. Phoebe let's start with your solo." Mr. Lanson said. "Huh, it was my solo now." Korra said. "Now, I changed it back." He told her. "You know what I said." Adam told him and he laughed. "I have James now and he is better than you!" He said and everybody laughed. Korra and Adam stormed out. We practiced and it was fun with James, he was funny and everybody liked that. He brought me home after the practice. I told my mom everything, but there was one question burning on me. Taylor joined us and we sat in the living room. "Mom, is it strange to love again after somebody just dumped you?" I asked her and she giggled. "Its good, then you'll move on. But why?" She asked me playfully. "I'm falling all over again for James." I confessed and then the fangirling started. "You need to be a couple!" Taylor said and I smiled shyly. "She's right, I mean how long do me and Piper have to wait for you two to be together?" She said and I raised my eyebrow at her and she laughed. Me and Taylor did our homework together and we watched a movie. We fell asleep in my bed...