My end project

Five months later...
Phoebe pov
It was the day of my end project, I choreographed a routine and the whole town came to watch the dance. Gideon, Dylan, Anna and Amelia wee her too. I was scared and super nervous, we dressed up. "Guys, let's bring then the message of this whole routine. Let them think about all those problems and finally realize them. Let them notice because your dancing, I don't want a hundred percent, I want two hundred percent!" I told the girls and we did our handshake. Mary announced us, she told everybody how proud she was on me and how amazing I was. Juliet was laughing at me, because I was blushing. We went on stage and did our thing.

We finished it and it was silent, I saw women cry and men with tears in their eyes. I held my breath and suddenly everybody burst out in cheering section, I smiled brightly and hugged all the girls. We changed and went back to the crowd. People ca,e and told me how amazing the piece was. My family came to me and hugged me tight. "That was beautiful..." My mom breathed, still whipping tears away. "You're mom is right, you got me crying." Dad said, I hugged them all. Andrew even came from college to see me. Mary came running to me. "Darling, I have no words. You are perfect, that's it. Perfect." She said and I blushed. "You liked it?" I asked her. "Liked it? I adored it, so did someone else." She said and a man came from behind her. "Hello, I'm from the Dance School New York and I want to offer you a scholarship." He said and my jaw dropped, I looked at my family who seemed super proud. "I'm sorry, but can I give you an answer later. I don't know yet what I want to be." I told him and he nodded. "Just please come to our school. Talent like you, we could make you a real star." He said and walked away. There was a party after and I sat down drinking my punch. "Are you avoiding me?" Somebody asked and I looked up, it was James. "What? No!" I lied. "First a avoiding now lying, you're spending to much time with Juliet." He said and k couldn't stop myself from laughing. He sat dos next to me, a little too close. I moved away from him slowly, so he wouldn't notice. "That was really impressive." He said and I blushed. "I cried, because it was so beautiful." He said and I raised my eyebrows, he looked at me. "Have you moved away from me?" He asked looking at the space between us, I blushed and tried to act cool. He pulled at my chair, back against him. Because of the force I fell against him. "Much better..." He said and I pulled away. "Now, tell me. What did I do wrong?" He asked me. "Nothing." I said. "Then why avoid me?" He asked me. "I was busy with you know the dance and the choir and..." He cut me off. "Seriously Phoebe, lie one more time and I take you I that closet and make you all mine." He whispered and my eyes widened. "You you you are k-kidding." I stuttered and he chuckled. "I'm dead serious." He said and laid his arm around me. "Now are you gonna tell me or do we have to go in the closet, not a problem for me at all. I'll get it both ways." He said and I blushed. "Well, if you tell me words, that are super cute, and then you do romantic with a girl who isn't me. I have problems then controlling my anger so it was better that I stayed away. It's all your fault." I accused him and he chuckled, I slapped him. "Sorry, Phoebes, but you can't except me to take you serious when you talk ,like that. You're so adorable then." He said laughing, I blushed. "Well, if you don't take me serious..." I said and stood up, he pulled me back down. "Jealousy?" He asked and I looked down, he chuckled. "I'm happy to know I'm not the only one of us two that feels that." He said and I glared at him. "I'm sorry, baby. You forgive me?" He asked me and I laughed. "I'm not your baby!" I told him and he laid his arms around me and pulled me on his lap. "You are my baby, look how small you are comparing to me." He said and it was true. I tried to get off his lap, but he wouldn't let me. "Let me make the decision at the end of the year." He said and I stared at him. "Well then I need to find someone else, because I want to do it before college." I told him. "Being virgin in college is pathetic, your words." I whispered in his ear, he tensed and took hold of me tighter. "Don't you dare." He said. "Austin, from your team, he's cute or maybe Jacob, a dancer is maybe better." I wondered out loud. "Phoebe, you're making me angry." James warned me. "Or Drake..." I sat and he was fuming now. He pulled me with him outside. "If I say no, it's no." He said, he was really dominating right now. "If I say yes it is yes." I said back and he exploded, he pulled me behind the building and pushed me against the wall. He stood over me and he was e few millimeters away from my face. "No is no." He said, okay now I'm scared. "You're scaring me." I told him and he softened. He laid his head on mine and relaxed. "I don't want you too..." He said and he looked so sad. "I'm not going to, doesn't matter if it happens in college or after or never. But I want it to be you and no one else." I told him. "I'll be that one." He said, he kissed me and I kissed back. Kissing him again is like, having no breakfast and you can finally eat at lunch. You want more and more to less the hunger. He pushed me against the wall forcefully and pulled my hips to him. I played with his hair and pulled him closer and closer. I jumped on his torso and he pushed me back against the wall. I felt something against my underpart. I pulled away and James tried to come back, but I stopped him. "I'm glad that I can turn you on like that." I told him and smirked, he blushed and cursed. He turned away from me and fixed it. He came back and pushed me against the wall, he wanted to kiss me but I stopped him. "Maybe I should go." I told him and he swallowed, he let me go and I went back inside thinking back about what just happened...