New year

Phoebe pov
Me and Taylor were getting ready for the New Year party. I had this on

I walked downstairs and mom wanted pictures as always

I walked downstairs and mom wanted pictures as always. We took Andrews car and drove to the gym hall were the party took place. It was only for Juniors and Seniors. We walked inside and all eyes were in us. First I thought because we had Andrew, but the I realized it was because of me. Andrew pulled his arm around me, when a boy winked at me. He pulled me to the food table. "If a boy irritates you, come to me." He told me and I nodded, he seemed to relax. "Can we go dance now?" I asked him and tickled him, he laughed and took my hand. We went to the dance floor and saw my friends. Juliet hugged Andrew and they danced together.  Charlotte pulled me in a hug. "You look amazing!" She jelled over the music. "You too!" I jelled back. I danced with her and we were having fun time. The music stopped and dinner was served. At my table sat: Andrew, Juliet, Charlotte, Ben, Taylor, Grayson, Dylan, Anna, Gideon, James and Korra. I sat next to Dylan and Charlotte. We were eating and talking and laughing, when a boy touched my shoulder. It was Drake, one of James his best friends. Which I found quite  amusing. Everybody looked at us, I turned around to him with a smile. "Drake, right?" I asked him and he nodded, he gave me a big smile and I saw perfect teeth. He was handsome. He had black hair and honey brown eyes. His mom was a daughter of Demeter and his dad a son of Ares. "I saw you from across the room and I knew we were meant to be." He told me and winked, everybody laughed and he frowned. "Who send you?" I asked him. "Nobody, I swear. I just think you're the hottest chick here and you and me would totally be super hot together." He told me seriously. "Excuse me?" I asked him, everybody kept laughing. "You're freaky hot and so am I. Hot people belong together. So do you wanna make out?" He asked me and my jaw dropped. Andrew and James stood up and walked to him. "I'm her big brother." Andrew said and stood before me, Drake looked pale. James took him by his collar. "Nobody of the team talks or flirts with her. She's mine!" He told him and Drake run away. James glared at me and I rolled my eyes, Andrew gave me a kiss on the cheek. I turned back and saw Juliet laughing her head off. "Do you wanna make out?" She said laughing, I grimaced. Drake might be hot, but he's a pain in the ass. Juliet stopped laughing, like she realized something. "Shit! The most hot guys play lacrosse!" She cursed and glared at James. "I'm not into lacrosse guys, their ego is bigger than their brain." I said, everybody laughed. "Hey!" James protested. "Their you have the biggest!" I announced and he glared at me. Dinner was over and the music started again. There came a slow song on and ten guys jumped in front of me. I was about to choose when James came over. "No!" He jelled and they all ran away, I sighed irritated. I ignored James and went to Gideon, a girl tried on him and he tried to get her away. "Gideon, would you dance with me? James scares the cute guys away." I asked him and he laughed. "Sorry, sweetheart." He told the girl, who flipped at the sweetheart part. Gideon took my hand and we danced. We were dancing, when another boy from James his lacrosse team came to me. His name is Austin, blond hair and Hazel eyes and he was handsome. "Would you dance with me?" He asked me, he seemed so nervous. So cute! "Of course!" I told him and he smiled brightly. We danced together and he really was a good dancer. We were laughing, when I bumped into someone. James... Austin stopped and looked pale. "Austin?" James asked him angry. "Hey, James." Austin said nervous. "I asked him to dance with me and come on we were just dancing. And by the way don't you have a girlfriend to go to." I  told him and pushed him away. James let out a loud groan and went to Austin and whispered something in his ear. Austin ran away. James turned back at me and I gave him a pout. He laid his hand on my cheek and I pushed him away. "You're so stupid!" I jelled at him and pushed him out of my way. "Phoebe..." He said, but I walked to Gideon. I just danced with him. My eyes fell on Juliet and Ben, who were dancing together. Then on Andrew and Charlotte, they were dancing and then their eyes locked. Andrew was leaning in, but Charlotte run to the bathrooms. I followed her and saw her looking in the mirror, trying to breath. "Charlie?" I asked her and she looked at me. "You saw?" She asked me and I nodded. "I don't know what it was, but our eyes locked and I felt a connection." She confessed and I hugged her tight. "Something you had with Ben?" I asked her and she shook her head depressed. She took a breath and looked me in the eyes. "Ten thousand times better." She told me. "I'm gonna tell you something. When I was little I always thought you and Andrew would be a couple and Juliet and Ben. What if you and Andrew are meant to be and Juliet with Ben?" I asked her and she shook her head. "No, I need to stay with Ben. Juliet absolutely adores Andrew." She told me, but I knew she was telling herself that. "Andrew stays with Juliet to control her. He loves her, that's for sure, but I never really knew if they were really meant for each other. What if it's him and you and not Juliet and him." I told her and she looked down. A tear escaped her eyes and I whipped it away. "I would be a terrible friend if there is a connection between me and Andrew. He doesn't like me that way, I'm sure of that." She told me and I just left it by that. I knew deep down this meant a lot. When we were younger, it was she and Andrew, me and James and Juliet and Ben. Me and Charlotte walked out of the bathroom and saw Ben and Juliet leaning in. They kissed each other. My jaw dropped and  so was Charlottes.  "Oh my." I started. "Gods." Charlotte finished. I saw Andrew storming to them and he pulled Juliet away. "What were you doing?!" He jelled at her. "I um I um." She stuttered, she looked so afraid of him. "You kissed him!!" Andrew jelled and he turned to Ben. Andrew kick him in the nose, everybody gathered around. I run to Ben and Charlotte still stood there, tears in her eyes. Juliet looked at Charlotte. "Charlie, I'm so sorry." She told her. Korra was hugging Charlotte. I took some water and healed Ben. Andrew was about to attack him again, but James stopped him. "Calm down!" James told him, Andrew turned back to Juliet. "Of course you would kiss him! You like him, don't you?!" He asked her angry and she looked down. Andrews eyes fell on Charlotte and softened. "If you kiss Ben, I can FINALLY kiss Charlotte!" He jelled at her and everybody gasped. Andrew went to Charlotte and kissed her. I saw the sparks fly, it looked so normal for him to kiss her. They pulled away and their heads still against each other. "Finally?!" Juliet exploded, Andrew ignored her. He was too busy admiring Charlottes eyes, it was actually kinda cute. "Well, then I can finally kiss Phoebe!" A guy said. It was Peter, another guy from lacrosse. He went for me and cupped my face. James pushed him away. "Nobody is kissing her!" He jelled at him. Everybody oohed and went whispering. "James is jealous." I heard and blushed. "We need to fix this." I said. "What do we do?" Taylor asked, I took my phone. I called the person. "Mom?" I asked...