Dance surprise

Phoebe pov
Mary stood before a wall with a curtain before it and she pulled it off, we gasped. It was a wall full of pictures of the elite, our names in golden letters. "This is your legacy." She told us and we all hugged her. "And for my number one I have this." She told me and on another wall a big picture of me stood and in big letters. Shining star. I got tears in my eyes and hugged her tight. "Thank you so much. I love you." I told her. "I love you too, darling." She said, she hugged the other girls. "I have one last thing." She said and turned the tv on. It was a videos of some dances that we did.
Charlotte, Juliet and me

Me and Juliet

Me

Me and Jacob

Me, Charlotte and Juliet

Me

Then The last one, we laughed. It was like a homemade video.

It was me, Korra and Juliet.
We all had tears in our eyes. We had one big hug and said our final goodbyes. We had a barbecue at my place. I sat on James his a lap and we ate. I found a tomato in my salads and yelped. "Tomato?" James guessed and I nodded, he took them away. "There all gone, baby." He said and I smiled at him. "But one has survived and wants revenges!" Ben said and chased me with the tomato, I was terrified. "Get that devil away from me!" I jelled, our parents laughed. I just jumped in the pool, I stayed there for a while. "Phoebe, baby, it's time to get out!" James jelled and I shook my head. "Don't make me come and get you." He said and I smirked. He jumped in the water and I jumped out, laughing. I stood there perfectly dry. He came out and he glared. "Why are you wet, baby?" I asked him and he groaned, he chased me and I laughed. "You way to slow, Grace." I told him laughing. I used my powers to get him away from me. "That's unfair!" He protested, I laughed and stopped running. "I'm sorry, baby." The nickname was just to heartwarming for me and I adored it, he smiled and hugged me. "Ready for the best two months of your life?" He asked me and I smirked. "If I'm with you everything is absolutely amazing." I told him and he kissed me...