Air 2

Phoebe pov
"I did it!" I said excited and hugged Ventus. "Good job, Phoebe. Tomorrow we'll reach the Avatar trance!" He told me and we went to work on my movements. When it was getting dark, I said goodbye and went back to the ship. I saw Amber sitting there. She looked lost in thoughts. I went to her. "Hey." I said. "Oh, hey." She said, still lost in thoughts. "Are you alright?" I asked her. "Why do you ask?" She asked me. "Oh, because you seem a little off these days and you're always away." I told her and she looked nervous. "W-w-well... Just leave me alone." She said angry. I took her by the arm. "Look, if you're doing something. You know I'm gonna find out." I warned her and she looked scared. "Yeah, whatever..." She said going inside. There is something with her, but I don't know what. As I was thinking I walked to the mess hall and sat down. I looked at James and my heart didn't hurt, I started to laugh. It felt amazing, I think i felt of my chair because I was on the ground. Andrew looked at me confused. I stood up and kissed his cheek. I even went over to Korra and hugged her. She looked confused and didn't hugged back. I didn't care. I went over to James and took his head and looked in his eyes and it didn't hurt anymore. I hugged him too. I hugged everybody except Amber, not thrusting her at all. "What in Hephaestus' name is wrong with you?'' Ben asked me. "I feel amazing!" I said happy. "Air bending is the best thing ever!" I said excited. They all looked confused except Dylan who was smiling. "Letting go feels good, huh?" Dylan asked me amused. "It's like the best thing ever! First I thought I would leave me empty, but it just gives you a new start." I told him and he laughed. "What did you let go?" Korra asked. "Just stuff." I said nonchalant. "What stuff?" James asked. "Stuff that only I know." I answered. They all looked at me like I was crazy but I felt so good. "Come on Dylan! I wanna show you what I learned today!" I said taking. his hand and heading outside. I showed him everything, after that we sat there. It was silence and I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
/the next day/
"Serious, Phoebe, with how many boys are you gonna do this?" I heard Ben ask. I opened my eyes and saw everybody watching. "I was just tired." I told him. Dylan stood up and helped me up. "Since you forgot pretty boy, are you into Dylan here?" Ben asked grinning. Me and Dylan both blushed. I saw James storming of, literally there was lightning. I frowned. "Somebody is jealous." Juliet said laughing. Korra glared at her and followed James. I'm gonna talk to him later . "Well, if you excuse me. I'm gonna change." I told them going to my room. I took a quick shower and pulled this on.

I went outside, said my goodbyes and went to the temple

I went outside, said my goodbyes and went to the temple. I entered the temple and saw a cute little girl playing with Ventus. She had blond curly hair and grey eyes, like a mini Annbeth. My mom.