Chiron

Phoebe pov
I entered the arena. I went over to a dummy and started to train. "Phoebe?" A voice asked, I immediately knew who it was. It was Chiron. I turned around and went over. "Hey, Chiron!" I said, trying to be enthusiastic. "You're training I see." He asked. "You heard the fight, haven't you?" I asked. He nodded. "Look..." I started. "Phoebe," he cut me off "I'm not mad. You've been false accused. But don't be like this, this isn't you. You missed dinner and camp-fire!" He said. "I'm sorry, but the last days if realized that I'm going on a quest. And the quest is pretty hard and I think of myself that I am weak and I need to get strong." I said sad. "No, dear, you have a big heart! That's maybe you're golden cart in this quest. You see it as an insecurity, but you shouldn't. You should realize that that big heart of yours, your biggest weapon is." He said, he was really good in giving pep talks. I hugged him. "Thanks, Chiron! You really helped me." I said. "Oh, I almost forget. The Argo shall be ready in one month." Chiron said. I shivered, I was scared for the quest. "Now, go to your parents. There probably worried." He said and I hurried off to cabin 3.
/at cabin 3/
As soon as I entered the cabin I was overwhelmed with hugs. My family plus Dylan. I wasn't hugging back, they noticed that. "Are you all right?" Dad asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm gonna take a shower. I just trained." I said walking to the bathroom, but mom stopped me. "Sweetie, stop." She said. I stopped in my tracks. "You're hurting yourself." Dad said. "Stop the act." Andrew said. I turned around and looked at them. "I'm not hurting myself." I said my voice was uneven. Dad and Andrew started to complain, but Dylan and mom looked at each other. "You're already hurt." Mom said quiet. Dad and Andrew stopped talking, they looked at her shocked. "What do you mean my princess is hurt?" Dad asked her. He was the only one who didn't understand. Andrew walked over and took my hands. He looked me right in the eyes and I wanted to let it all go, all those feelings, but I kept strong. "James..." He said and I looked away. It was the first boy, who broke my heart. "No matter he is my godchild, I'm gonna kill him!" Dad said. He was close by the door but Dylan stopped him. "I know you want to kill him, me to trust me. But killing somebody is never the best solution." He said to dad. Dad relaxed, but was still angry. Andrew hugged me. "I'm sorry, I wasn't there to protect you." He said. "It's not your  fault, it's mine." I explained, but he just hugged me again. I really wanted to cry, but I sucked it up. You can cry, even Catarina cried. You have a big heart and when it suddenly breaks apart, you can cry. Dylan's voice said in my head, I looked at him and he nodded. So I cried, I couldn't take it no longer. I walked to my mom and she hugged me. "Who does it feels, sweetie?" She asked. "It hurts, like eating dads toast." I said crying mom, Andrew and Dylan laughed and dad was first offended but then he laughed. "Does everybody knows?" I asked thinking back at the fight of earlier. "Well, everybody watched it. Oh, Korra and James are not a couple anymore. The funny thing is James broke up with Korra, because he was angry at her for giving you the fault." Mom answered, she was laughing at me. She was still a shipper. "No, don't even think about it Annabeth. He broke her heart!" Dad said, he knew what she was doing, mom only laughed. "Come on, seaweed brain, those two got it bad. It's only a matter of time, when they get together." She said smirking. "Mom, no! I don't like him, stop it!" I said annoyed. "Come on, Phoebes, don't you want to kiss those lips." She said annoying me even more. "Mom!" Andrew jelled. I imagined kissing James, I started to blush and then I was angry. I sat down on the bed pouting. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said, I was really smelly. I went in and take a long, warm and nice shower. I relax from the water. I put a t-shirt of Andrew on, it's long enough. I went out of the bathroom, with a brush in my hand. I went to my bed and started brushing it. Mom came over and started to brush it. "You know, sweetie, if you really like him you should tell him no matter what." She said, she really wanted us together. "I think it's better to concentrate on the quest." I explain, for the thousandth time. "You're smart, Phoebe, you really are. But now I'm doubting it." Mom said disappointed. Wait, she's disappointed in me. Look I always pleas my mom and I never disappointed her, I don't like disappointing people. I can't bare that, not from my own mother. So I looked at her and just walked away. I choose the bad ass way. I walked over to Andrew. "Can I sleep with you, tonight?" I asked nervous. He laughed. "Of course you can, you're my baby." He said laughing. I playfully slapped his arm and dock under the covers, he went in to and took me in his arm. Now, I really notice that Andrew is a man. He isn't the kid anymore, I played with all the time. Now, he had a girlfriend, is more mature and he's so...grown up. Andrew looks like dad: same hair, same noise, same face. Only the eyes were different, dads were sea green and Andrews were grey, just like moms. I looked at him, he was already asleep. Yeah he looks like dad, he drools. I stayed awake for a few minutes thinking about everything. My life really sucked... I know there are a lot more problems in the world, but do you never got that feeling like your problem is the worst. Well, I was having it. I thought about Dylan and Catarina, the quest, James and Jack. I couldn't get him out of my head. I want to know who he is and want does he means by enemies. My eyes felt heavy, I fell asleep...