The party

Phoebe pov
The party was held in the fighting area. We walked in and I heard 'Cheap thrills'- sia.  Juliet took Andrew over to the dance floor so did I with Alex and Ben with Charlotte. We all danced together. It felt like hours. We danced on 'hair'- little mix, 'one dance'- Drake, 'no'- Meghan Trainor. Then we went to drink something. We sat at a table and I was heading to the drink table, when I bumped into James. "Hey" I say. He looks at me and stares, completely shocked, I blushed. "You really look amazing!" He said. "Thanks..." I said nervously. "So, you're here with Alex?" He asked and I nodded. He looked down. "You're here with Korra" I asked. He nodded and I smiled. I putted my hand on his shoulder. "Please, be happy." I said. "Can't, not when you promise me one dance." He said. "Fine..." I said but he interrupted me. "A slow dance." He said and looked me straight in the eyes. "No, I have a date." I said. And I walked back to Alex, my date. I just sat down, when they played a slow song. Alex took my hand and we danced. It was Shawn Mendes- act like you love me. I saw James dancing with Korra, he kept on watching me. I was getting uncomfortable. Alex was leaning in, but Andrew bumped into us. Juliet looked at him stern. The song was over and they played secret love song by little mix, we all started to dance together. After a few other songs, there was an other slow dance. Towers by little mix.

I was looking for Alex when I bumped in to someone. It was Jack! "Do you want to dance, m'lady?" He asked me. "It would be a pleasure." I told him and we began to dance. I saw James looking at us but I didn't care I just wanted to be with Jack. When the song was over he led me to the beach. "I really like you, Phoebe." He told me. I blushed, he only knew me a few hours. "Who's this?" I hear mom ask, I turn around to see my family and Juliet, Charlotte, Ben and Alex. "This is Jack." I told them. "So, Jack, you new?" Dad asked. "Yeah..." Jack answered nervous. "Who's your godly parent?" Andrew asked. "I need to go." Jack said. "Why?!" I asked. "I had fun dancing with you, Phoebe." He said and kissed my cheek, I blushed. Then he ran away. "Stay away from him. I don't thrust him." Mom told me. "Okay." I told her. "Can I have my date back now?" Alex asked. "You never lost her." I told him. We went back to the party and partied...