Clara 2

It has been six months, Valentine was around the corner, and still I haven't seen Apollo in all this time, I would love to tell you it didn't affect me, but then I would be lying.

"I have your tuxedo fixed for the Valentine ball, it matches my dress. We're going for king and queen, alright?", Harper plants a kiss on Caleb's cheek.

I don't know how it happened, but it did. Caleb is dating Harper and they have been for six months already. He doesn't neglect me or something as worse, we talk and hang. But him dating Harper makes me cringe.

"You're not going to win", Lucy walks in with Ambrosia behind.

"And whys that?!", Harper snarls, glaring at Ambrosia.

"Because of that", Lucy points at Elijah and Madeline.

They're sitting in the sofa watching some movie or more gazing in each other's eyes. Elijah is hopelessly in love with her, they're always together and unbreakable. It made me crave for something like that.

"Darn", Haper mutters, even she realizes the threat.

"What's the deal anyway? It's just some stupid Valentine thing", Ambrosia grunts annoyed.

Ambrosia hates Valentine with a burning passion, because it falls on her birthday. Since her parents are so crazy about each other, they tempt to forget her birthday as a lot of other people.

"That's because you're a loser and never will have a boyfriend", Harper snaps.

"Harper", Caleb warns.

"What?", she snaps.

"I told you a million times to back off, leave her alone",

"Fine", she scoffs grabbing her handbag.

"I'll see you tomorrow", and she pulls him in a long kiss.

I notice her showing off to Ambrosia, who rolls her eyes and moves to the kitchen. Lucy and she attack the snacks I had prepared, they were always hungry.

"So for the project, I was thinking-" I'm being cut off by Caleb walking in.

"Sorry for Harper", he apologizes to Ambrosia.

"I don't need your help or apologies", she snaps harshly.

"Okay, I just-"

"Just leave me alone!", she scoffs and storms out.

We all stare at the smashed door, not understanding why she was so grumpy. I look at Caleb, who looks hurt and confused. Probably didn't know what he did wrong, I didn't even know.

"What's her problem?", Lucy asks.

"I have no idea", I answer honestly.

"Me neither", Caleb mutters.

Ambrosia was going through something and I would figure it out.

~~~~~~~

Caleb pov

"Ambrosia!", Elijah screams.

She kept missing the thrown balls and couldn't catch anymore. It was like she lost her magic and talent. Something was really wrong with her and no one knew what.

"What?!", she snaps.

"Get your head on the game, or I'll put you on the bench", he warned her.

She grunts and mutters something under her breath. I eye her and she glares when she notices. What did I do wrong?

We line up and on the signal the game starts. Olivier from attack gets a free way and Ambrosia tries to catch up with him and tackle him. But he pushes back and she falls to the ground so easily.

"Are you alright?", I ask helping her up.

"Don't", she snaps.

"What is your problem?", I ask pulling off my helmet.

"You", she growls.

"I told you I'm sorry and I leave you alone. I've done everything!", I protest.

"Shut up!", she exclaims.

And with that she storms off into the changing rooms, but I don't let her go that easily. I follow her and stop her in the hallway.

"Tell me!", I demand.

She wriggles in my grip, but I hold onto her harder. Ambrosia sighs and tries desperately to get free. But I grab onto her other arm.

"Let go of me", her voice trembles.

I look at her and see the tears blink in her eye, I soften my grip and pull up her chin. She closes her eyes and tears drop down. Immediately I pull her to my chest forms tight hug.

"Hey, it'll be alright", I reassures her.

"No, it won't", she whispers.

"Just tell me what happened, maybe I can help?", I suggest.

"I-I...",

"What the hell, Caleb?", of course Harper and my friends have to turn up just now.

Ambrosia hastily pushes me away and turns her back to the group, whipping her tears away. I glare at them, they're laughing and pointing at us.

"Go!", I demand.

"I am your girlfriend! Are you cheating on me with a shemale?!", Harper exclaims too dramatically.

"I'm not cheating on you for gods sake! Just leave!", I exclaim back annoyed and frustrated.

"You sneaky little bitch! Just going after my boyfriend!", Harper bolts to attack Ambrosia, but someone stops her.

"That's enough", Elijah snaps full authority.

"I-", he cuts her off, by pushing her to her friends.

"Get away, brats!", he commands and they bolt away as fast as lightning.

"Ambrosia-" he's cut of by her running away.

We watch her go and I feel miserable, she was so close to telling me what was wrong.

"I thought you stopped picking on her", Elijah snaps.

"I did! Harper just showed up and I tried to send them away, but they would bug", I protest.

"Somethings wrong with her, you're not the one to figure it out. You may have stopped picking on her, but you'll never be friends. Not with that history. Let me or Clara handle this, Caleb", he speaks and walks away.

We'll never be friends...