Spell (Brienne x fem!reader)

You let out a yelp as you tried to avoid another pair of boots. "Idiotic witch," you mumbled before trying to call out once more. It was useless. No one could hear you from this low. This was the third day since that witch decided to "punish" you for your disrespect. Her punishment was to shrink you down to a whopping three inches high then she locked you in a cage before leaving for the day. You managed to escape the cage and crawl under the door.

Since that day, you'd been trying to find someone, anyone, to help you. So far, you hadn't be able to do anything except narrowly avoid being stepped on. You sighed heavily and sat under a bench. It wasn't long before someone came sat on that very bench and you decided to try once more for help. "Pod, would you just hurry and saddle the horses please?" the voice of a woman floated down to you. You carefully climbed onto her boot and prayed she wouldn't stand up while you were climbing.

You did your best to hoist yourself up the woman's legs. She was wearing armor so it made it a little easier to climb until you reached the top of the armor plates over her boots and basically had to launch yourself up to reach her knee. You were out of breath from the journey. You finally made it to her knee and started shouting up at her. "Hello? Please help!" you cried as loudly as you could. It didn't seem as though she heard you. You were about to give up with another voice caught your attention.

"My Lady, look! There is something on your leg," the male said causing the woman to gaze down, looking bored. Her blue eyes widened in surprise when she finally saw you. You were about to sigh in relief when she picked you up by the collar of your dress with her thumb and forefinger. She brought you up to eye level and stared at you. "You know, this is slightly uncomfortable so if you would be so kind as to find another way to hold me I would appreciate it." The woman dropped you in surprise, but quickly caught you with her other hand before you dropped too far.

"My apologies, my lady," she said bringing you back up near her face. "It's nothing. I am merely glad you did not stand when I was climbing your leg." The young man was now seated next to the blond, openly staring. He asked you what had happened. You quickly explained everything that had happened and how you were trying to find a way to reverse the spell. "Perhaps she should travel with us, Lady Brienne," the young man told the warrior. Brienne took another glance at you and nodded. "Very well, Podrick."

*time skip*

You'd been travelling with Brienne and Podrick for months now and were still no closer to finding a way to break the spell. You spend your days riding on one of their shoulders and talking to them. Podrick was a sweet young man, but not really suited to the wilderness. That being said, he was fiercely protective of Brienne, as a brother would be. He made sure you were both eating enough, getting enough sleep and that you personally weren't left on the ground where you could be stepped on.

Brienne was different. From the outside, she appeared cold and unfeeling. A skilled warrior that did whatever she needed to do in order to fulfill her vows. Once you got to know her, you discovered that while Brienne was indeed a fierce warrior, she was also a kind and compassionate woman. She was everything you ever wanted in a partner, but at your current height, there was no hope for a relationship with her. "What is on your mind, Lady Y/N?" Podrick asked you as your little group stopped for the night.

You felt yourself blush and stuttered out, "N-nothing." He didn't say anything but set you down on a large boulder as Brienne returned with the rabbit she's caught and handed it to Podrick. She sat on the ground next to your boulder. You gave her a smile, but you weren't certain she could see it since your features were so small. You'd seen every Maester in every village since your journey began and not one could figure out how to get you back to your proper size. You sighed and sat down. The only benefit to being so small was that you could people watch and no one really noticed. That's what you decided to do now. You looked between Brienne and Podrick watching intensely until you fell asleep.

The next morning you awoke to something hard digging into your back. You grumbled and sat up, promptly sliding down to the ground. You stretched and looked around. Brienne and Podrick were both staring at you, open-mouthed. "What is the matter with you two?" You stood up and realized that you were now face to face with Podrick. You felt your widen as you glanced down. You were amazed to see that you were back to your original height.

"But how?" you asked no one in particular before bringing your gaze back up to meet Brienne's. Podrick found his voice first and cleared his throat. "I remember reading somewhere that some spells wear off after a time or after the witch that cast the spell is no longer alive. Perhaps that is what happened here." Your lips upturned in a bright smile. "Oh thank the gods!" You cried, throwing your arms around Podrick. Once you released him, you turned to Brienne and without thinking, pressed your lips to hers.

After a moment, you realized what you were doing and pulled away, blushing and stuttering out an apology. Podrick's face was red as well and he made himself busy with the horses. You couldn't seem to stop stuttering as Brienne merely stared at you. "B-Brienne? Please say something," you begged. The silence was overwhelming. You felt the tears pricking your eyes when she still stayed quiet. Suddenly, you were being pulled to her and she crashed her lips into yours. "I did not think..." she began when you backed away for air. "Silly woman," you whispered and hugged her closer.

Z/c.�6Ҝ��